Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Parent Payments
sharlan 07:38 PM 05-18-2018
I have two different families that have been paying cash but now need to move to ATM/credit cards.

I was checking kidkare but $1 plus 3% is rediculous in my opinion.

Anyone have any other suggestions?
storybookending 07:44 PM 05-18-2018
Originally Posted by sharlan:
I have two different families that have been paying cash but now need to move to ATM/credit cards.

I was checking kidkare but $1 plus 3% is rediculous in my opinion.

Anyone have any other suggestions?
Why do they need to move to ATM/credit cards? Is this something you are requesting? I personally don’t take credit cards. They can pay by cash or check or I just recently added Venmo as an option after advice from people here.

You could up the rate to cover the extra dollar plus 3%
sharlan 08:52 PM 05-18-2018
I'm not requesting, parent is. Baby daddy has been ordered to pay 1/2 of daycare and he doesn't live in the area.
hwichlaz 10:02 PM 05-18-2018
Venmo. Fast and free.
storybookending 04:49 AM 05-19-2018
Originally Posted by sharlan:
I'm not requesting, parent is. Baby daddy has been ordered to pay 1/2 of daycare and he doesn't live in the area.
I would probably put it back on the parent if you don’t want to accept credit cards. Dad can pay mom and mom can continue to pay you in cash. Otherwise I’ve only been using Venmo about a month but it has been great and my parents that switched love it so far. They can pay remotely from anywhere.
284878 06:29 AM 05-20-2018
Here is Tom post from last week about payment options.

http://tomcopelandblog.com/the-end-o...yment-problems
BrynleeJean 09:30 AM 05-20-2018
id use one of the option suggested by Tom. My little brother pays me for family style cell phone bill through my bank app each month. super simple and free, we share the same bank though so that may be why its free id ask your bank about options because it was as simple as him using his app and typing in my cell number and typing in how much he owes me. no fees. pretty sure its like same day i honestly never checked.
Tags:credit card payment, payment options
Reply Up