Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Curriculum>Lesson Plan Templates
BrightBeginnings2014 01:52 PM 02-06-2018
Hello!

I have an in home daycare so all age kiddos. We do curriculum with all our kiddos just change it up a little depending on the age. I'm having the hardest time finding a template that fits all my age groups. I try making two different papers...I just need to find something that fits a little better I need to fill a little more organized.
What do you all you do??
Cat Herder 02:43 PM 02-06-2018
Does your CCR&R offer your states preferred templates on their website?
MarinaVanessa 03:33 PM 02-06-2018
I just plan for my pre-k age kids and do the same activities with the toddlers but focus more on each stage of development for each child. So for example today we made red playdough. The pre-k kids focus was the color red, measuring the ingredients and talking about how things change when you mix things together and heat them. The focus for the toddlers was more on hand coordination and language (learning new words and explaining what we were doing and was happenings) as well as learning to follow directions. Later when we played with it the focus was more on fine motor while the kids molded it and used cookie cutters and dough tools.
So I just plan on what activities I want to do and have a little area where I write in the focus for the pre-k kids and the focus for the toddlers down below it. Babies have a completely different focus that soesn't much have to do with the activities at all since really with them it's more about relationships, trust and language.
BrightBeginnings2014 03:37 PM 02-06-2018
Originally Posted by MarinaVanessa:
I just plan for my pre-k age kids and do the same activities with the toddlers but focus more on each stage of development for each child. So for example today we made red playdough. The pre-k kids focus was the color red, measuring the ingredients and talking about how things change when you mix things together and heat them. The focus for the toddlers was more on hand coordination and language (learning new words and explaining what we were doing and was happenings) as well as learning to follow directions. Later when we played with it the focus was more on fine motor while the kids molded it and used cookie cutters and dough tools.
So I just plan on what activities I want to do and have a little area where I write in the focus for the pre-k kids and the focus for the toddlers down below it. Babies have a completely different focus that soesn't much have to do with the activities at all since really with them it's more about relationships, trust and language.

I do the same thing but as far as a template for writing it out..I have so many different age groups I was just looking to see how everyone writes things out. Even my infants do sensory/fine gross motor/art everyday along with music and story too. Maybe I'll just have to type it out weekly.
BrightBeginnings2014 03:38 PM 02-06-2018
Originally Posted by Cat Herder:
Does your CCR&R offer your states preferred templates on their website?
Not that I know of....? What do you do?
Cat Herder 03:39 PM 02-06-2018
Originally Posted by BrightBeginnings2014:
Not that I know of....? What do you do?
I'll pm it to you.
Blackcat31 06:43 AM 02-07-2018
Originally Posted by BrightBeginnings2014:
Hello!

I have an in home daycare so all age kiddos. We do curriculum with all our kiddos just change it up a little depending on the age. I'm having the hardest time finding a template that fits all my age groups. I try making two different papers...I just need to find something that fits a little better I need to fill a little more organized.
What do you all you do??
What state are you in?

I can't lump all my lesson plans together and must have separate plans for each age group.
BrightBeginnings2014 10:35 AM 02-07-2018
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
What state are you in?

I can't lump all my lesson plans together and must have separate plans for each age group.
Washington

I can't lump all my lessons together either...it drives me crazy. I like to have everything written out...then for other years its easier to look back.
Tags:lesson plans
Reply Up