Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Daycare Business Right At Your Home
AndreCollison24 04:14 PM 04-15-2011
Doing nothing and you need extra income for your family but you can’t live your home? Try to put up a daycare center. It is a secured investment that will certainly bring you much profit while seeing children grow and learn. But, you will certainly ask, “how am i going to start a daycare at my home?” As with other businesses, you will need to have the funds to get your daycare up and running. However, it doesn’t need much money for you to put up one and you have an option to avail grants from lending companies to finance your business. Here are ways on how to put up your own daycare center.

• Choose where are you going to put it up. An unoccupied room may be a perfect location. Decorate it and ensure that it is kid-friendly. Paint it up with bright colors.

• A curriculum in which you will base what service you will provide. Either you will only provide child care or teach the children. Most daycare centers teach ABC’s, 123’s, basic shapes and colors.

• Comply to state requirements such as insurance and business permit.

• Have a complete daycare supplies. This include first aid kits, toys, educational materials, play pens and sleeping mats.

• Advertise your business. It may be in the form of word of mouth, signposts and internet posts.

• Get everything written on a paper. Create a handbook for parents that list all of your business' standard operating procedures as well as your expectations for clients.

With those tips, you may look forward in earning money and you may someday to others that “I am earning money while staying on my home”
daycare 04:52 PM 04-15-2011
doing nothing and need extra income....Is this an ad for a dog watcher or children?

Hmmmmm and ok enough said............
youretooloud 05:20 PM 04-15-2011
Starting a daycare in my own home??? That's a super idea!

Shouldn't there be a link though?
Blackcat31 05:23 PM 04-15-2011
????????????????I'm confused.?????????????????????????

Not the first time, but I am.
youretooloud 05:36 PM 04-15-2011
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
????????????????I'm confused.?????????????????????????

Not the first time, but I am.

Well, it's an idea to start doing daycare in our own homes! No more sitting around doing nothing! AND, we get paid. AND, we can make up our own curriculum. I think the suggestion is we can teach ABCs, 123s, and basic shapes. Which, really.. it's genius, yet, so simple.

I only wish there was a link to help us through this process.
daycare 05:49 PM 04-15-2011
Lmao. Ahhhhh this made my week. Thanky you blackcat and yourtooloud...
This is so hilarious.... I know that's why I started my daycare cuz I was bored and had NOTHING to do.... Lol
MyAngels 06:41 PM 04-15-2011
Dang! Why didn't I think of this?

Oh wait, I did...
Missani 08:05 PM 04-15-2011
Oh wait, I forgot about the doing nothing part! The money just pours in as I do nothing. I love it! Too bad this poster found a site where we already do this...otherwise it would be a great advertisement! What a great idea!!

But wait...you said we didn't have to do anything. Now you say we have to teach ABCs and 123s? Even basic shapes and colors? No way! That's doing something! Next you're going to tell me that we have to feed them, too? And do dishes? What about changing diapers? Oh, this is too much work!
mac60 04:19 AM 04-16-2011
By the quality of their grammar.....they probably thought they were too dumb to do anything else and would tell us pros how to set up our business. Obviously they don't have a clue.

But I like this sentence....QUOTE "With those tips, you may look forward in earning money and you may someday to others that “I am earning money while staying on my home”. Maybe they just woke up from their nappie.
Meyou 04:23 AM 04-16-2011
You mean people are suppose to pay me for these kids they drop off everyday??? Damn.
Hunni Bee 05:37 AM 04-16-2011
Gee, I wonder what everyone was talking about on this board BEFORE this guy showed up...obviously we had no idea what daycare was! ....or how to do it!

...this has got to be a joke
PitterPatter 05:56 AM 04-16-2011
Surely this new thread was meant to tickle our funny bone, right? Please say right!
Luna 06:53 AM 04-16-2011
Really, this is a pretty good idea. Most of us are already at home. We have toys & stuff. We know some kids. I know my ABC's and most shapes, you probably do too. I'm not so good with numbers so I could get somebody else to count all my money for me. This might work for some of us! I'm gonna hafta give this some thought!
missnikki 08:31 AM 04-16-2011
secured investment???!? Secured by whom?

Hey guys, I can someday to you that I am earning money while staying on my home!
ninosqueridos 04:22 PM 04-16-2011
Originally Posted by missnikki:

Hey guys, I can someday to you that I am earning money while staying on my home!
omg I think I just peed myself
PitterPatter 06:05 PM 04-16-2011
Originally Posted by ninosqueridos:
omg I think I just peed myself

Dori79 02:27 PM 05-02-2011
Originally Posted by Meyou:
You mean people are suppose to pay me for these kids they drop off everyday??? Damn.
Oh my, don't tell me just do it for $hits and giggles, do you? LMAO!
Tags:start a day care
Reply Up