Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Need Kids!!
awestbrook713 08:36 AM 09-09-2011
I'm going crazy and its only the first week of school. I went from 8-10 kids in a day down to a max of 3 a day. I am looking but having no luck. I am gonna try to find 2-3 after school kids and hope i find them soon, not only because of the money but because I miss being a little bit busier. Anyone have any good ideas how to find new kids this time of year?
beachgrl 08:28 PM 09-09-2011
I need some too, have only got two part timers sine opening the beginning of august and I must have a cpl more or I will have to find a job!,,
Oneluckymom 08:40 PM 09-09-2011
I have 0 if that makes you guys feel any better I have been trying but not any calls as of yet. Depressing.
Abigail 09:31 PM 09-09-2011
Originally Posted by Oneluckymom:
I have 0 if that makes you guys feel any better I have been trying but not any calls as of yet. Depressing.
Are you new to daycare and just have not gotten any calls yet or did you have kids who left?
awestbrook713 08:54 AM 09-10-2011
I put out flyers yesterday in the two local banks and will be putting one up in the grocery store today. Crossing my fingers I might get a few more. My husband says its fine what I am making now but hes over compensating with overtime at his job and its just not fair to him. Good luck to you guys and finding some kids. Do you live in small towns or bigger areas, I live in a pretty small area but I know there is need for good daycare.
Oneluckymom 08:41 PM 09-10-2011
Yes I am new to daycare. I have been advertising for almost three weeks with no calls. I hope things start to improve soon.
beachgrl 05:35 AM 09-11-2011
I am new and there are a few other providers in my town, it's a growingntown but I am on the rural side of it and in an area not as financially ritzy asmthe other side..dontmget me wrong, there are plenty of families out this way who work,etc..we are justnon the countryside versus being right in town where all the development is so idk that has anything to domwith it. The other providers typicallynstay full butmone near me lost a cpl kids and hasnt been able tomrepalce them..and she's been doingnit for 22 years, doesn't sound too good for me. I don't want to go look for another jobnback in the school system, ugh
Tags:advertising ideas, enrollment
Reply Up