Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Suggestion Box for Owners of This Forum
legomom922 07:33 AM 09-09-2010
Who would we talk to if we have an idea that would better this forum?
MyAngels 07:41 AM 09-09-2010
Michael is the Administrator of this forum. From what I understand he owns this site, and he seems very active and helpful here, so I'm sure he'll respond.
Crystal 08:22 AM 09-09-2010
ooohhh....what are you thinking about? curious minds want to know
legomom922 09:09 AM 09-09-2010
Well here is what I was thinking..tell me what you think. I think it would be great if we had the main board as it is but also sub boards, for different topics. Like one board could be threads on taxes, MMK, toddler questions, infant questions, meals, crying, parent conflicts, interviews, toys, etc That way if you had a question say on MMK, you could go right to the MMK board, and read previous threads all on MMK only and then start a new thread. Many times info we are looking for may have already been discussed but trying to find it is another story! Sometimes too people may be "experts" on a subject and may really enjoy answering questions on a particular board. That way too, the same sybjects would all be in one place and much more easier to find.

What do you think?

Michael are you lurking?
marniewon 09:26 AM 09-09-2010
I think that's a great idea! I'm sure it might at some point get a little confusing where to put a post (which topic if it spans more than one) but for things like MMK, taxes, etc, that would be awesome to have a sub-folder to go to to find answers for specific questions
[email protected] 09:37 AM 09-09-2010
I like the simpleness of this forum the way it is.... :/
Tags:forum members
Reply Up