Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Santa Claus
nikia 08:36 PM 11-16-2010
Wow I feel like I ask a lot of questions on this thing lol but its so nice to have thoughts of other providers. The same family I posted about earlier today is causing me more headaches. 4 year old dcg has two older siblings who r dropped off without notice continually. Today was the same only the older girl who is 9 tells my daughter who is 7 that santa claus is not real. I did not over hear this conversation but my daughter asks me later tonight if santa claus is real. I tell her of course he is honey. She says well so and so told me today he's not. I tell her he is and she is satisfied for now. At this point I'm pretty angry between that and the other issues with this family. I call dcm no answer so I leave a message basically stating what happened and that in this house we believe in santa please speak with your child and ask her to not do this again. Did I over react? I just can't imagine if other kids would have heard this the kids that r just learning about the magic of Christmas. Side note all of families do have their children believing in Santa.
Tags:christmas, santa claus, santa not
Up