Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>What’s Your Week Look Like?
morgan24 03:26 AM 12-19-2011
Mine is looking good. I have 6 of my easiest kids today. One tomorrow, Wednesday off, the same easy 6 on Thursday. Christmas shopping is done, dinner is planned. It's going to be a great week. Hope everyone else has an easy week.
laundrymom 03:29 AM 12-19-2011
Crazy crazy busy. My workday, 10 under 5, is the quiet, calm, easy part. Lol
Texasjeepgirl 03:35 AM 12-19-2011
I just realized 5 minutes ago... the older brother of one of my kids will be here starting today.. I've kept this boy since he was 4 months old..but now he's 5...and goes to all day Kindergarten... The 4 year old goes to morning pre K... and then joins me at 11:15 a.m. each day..
Love them both with all my heart.. ...but... when those 2 are here together..

It's gonna be a long day... a long 4 days ... stuck inside.. rainy... cold temps.. ugh...
The good news is... 4 day work weeks for the next 3 weeks..

www.tammyschildcare.com
www.texasjeepgirl.shutterfly.com
Meyou 03:43 AM 12-19-2011
2 + mine today
5+ mine Tues-Thurs
2+ mine Friday

Not a bad week at all.
SunflowerMama 04:45 AM 12-19-2011
Mine will be pretty easy. I have 2 out all week and then 2 others that will be in and out all week...mostly out.

I'm closed all of next week and can't wait!!

Merry Christmas!!
Sunchimes 04:48 AM 12-19-2011
This is the last day for one of mine until the Wednesday after Christmas. Unless someone calls in sick and her mom gets called in to substitute.

Another left to spend time with her Dad on Saturday and may not be back until the Tuesday after Christmas. Or, she may be back tomorrow. If he brings her back tomorrow, then she will get here at 3:30 and spend the night and all of the next day. I don't normally do that, but her mom is in a bind, and I'll just consider it a Christmas present. The alternative is to pick her up at 12:30 am, and I don't really want to do that to either of us.

The third will be here Mon, Tues, and Friday. So, I may have Wed and Thursday off. Or not. Wed may be off or it may be the worst 24 hours of the year. Or not. So basically, I'm moving hour to hour here. ;-)
sharlan 05:07 AM 12-19-2011
I only have 1 today, but am taking him and all 4 grandkids to Knott's Berry Farm today.

I have no idea what the rest of the week looks like.
mismatchedsocks 05:22 AM 12-19-2011
I have 8 today, 8 tomorrow, 8 wednesday ( and the school agers are off school, so my own 2 will be here plus one), 8 thursday, 8 friday. No break this week. BUT i am in my pjs today to start the week, plus we have no schedule this week...so should be an ok week?!
melskids 05:51 AM 12-19-2011
We had a loooongggg weekend and two late nights, so my two boys are home playing hookey today.

The other elementary school ended up closing for heat problems, so I have that SA girl all day now too....

I only have 3 out of the 6 littles today, and man, they must have had a looonnng weekend too...cause they are all cranky pants today.

We NEVER watch TV here, but I officially deemed today a holiday movie marathon day.

The rest of the week should be fairly routine....4-6 here during the day, and 3 SA afterschool.

I don't have much planned, we already had our party on saturday, and gave out gifts to the parents, so i'm thinking we're just gonna wing it this week.

I think we're ALL a bit overwhelmed with the holiday, and could use some laid back days.
countrymom 05:53 AM 12-19-2011
easy week, the baby is off so I can get things done. And I'm closed on friday.
melissa ann 06:52 AM 12-19-2011
Mon: 1 dcb, all day.
2 dcg, b/a school
dd in school
ds in preschool for 2 hrs in morning

Tue: 1dcb all day
1 dcg all day
2 dcg: b/a school
dd in school all day
ds all day
Wed: Same as Mon

Thur: same as Tue

Fri: same as monday except dcg all day

Friday is our Christmas party

Next week will be easier:
Mon & Fri closed
kendallina 06:58 AM 12-19-2011
My preschool is closed for the next 3 weeks, so it's just me and my 3-year old. We already spent some of our starbucks giftcard that one of my parents gave me. DH works all week, so it's just me and my little lady...loving it!!
SilverSabre25 07:09 AM 12-19-2011
Busy, busy, busy. All three daycare kids and my own two, all week. One dcb is getting here at 6:30 AM every day this week (well except Thurs when he's off), and we might have to keep him overnight Friday night until midday Saturday. I have several dck and dcparent gifts to finish...9 months of the calendar left to go, hoo boy.

I also have a little shopping, all the wrapping, some shipping, some Christmas cards, baking, cooking, and planning to do.
Blackcat31 07:26 AM 12-19-2011
Crazy busy with holiday crafts all week,
FULL load of kids (11 of them age 6 months -6 yrs).
I have CPR/First Aid class tonight from 5:30-10:00,
DD is coming home from college for the weekend on Tuesday night (crossing my fingers she arrives safe...she hit a deer on the way home for Thanksgiving )
The daycare Christmas party is on Wednesday.

I am closed then until the 3rd of January so....I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.....
godiva83 07:38 AM 12-19-2011
I have a very easy week ahead of me I only have 3 today; however, all are in grumpy moods ugh
Tues-4
Wed- 4
Thurs-3
Fri- 2
We have to finishe up our Christmas crafts, and baking should be fun.

On Friday I shouldn't have any as ALL the parents are off work but oh well
JaydensMommy 07:54 AM 12-19-2011
I will have 2 here for 1/2 the day and then just 1 for the rest of the day! Easy day. Tomorrow I am starting a new little girl, so we will see how that goes. But it should look the same for the rest of the week. And.. I am looking forward to my four day weekend.
Meeko 08:03 AM 12-19-2011
Only 4 kids today! We usually have 16!!!!
daycare 09:32 AM 12-19-2011
today 2+mine
tue-zero
wed-3+mine
thur-1
friday-zero

It is Christmas!!!

But if it makes you guys feel any better I have the screamer every day but tuesday and my ears are already ringing...lol

I just keep singing jingle bells....
Crazy8 09:36 AM 12-19-2011
regular week here, I have one taking off on Friday but that's it. Next week I am closed Monday and TRYING to get a schedule from people for the rest of that week. Most have that week off but that doesn't mean the kids will stay home... the old "well we are paying for it anyway" mentality.
Sugar Magnolia 09:38 AM 12-19-2011
14 all week, one less than usual. My week is looking like a CRAFTY, RED and GREEN Painty, and glitter covered MESSY! LOL! Glitter: the herpes of craft supplies. It never goes away! LOL!
daycare 09:39 AM 12-19-2011
Originally Posted by Sugar Magnolia:
14 all week, one less than usual. My week is looking like a CRAFTY, RED and GREEN Painty, and glitter covered MESSY! LOL! Glitter: the herpes of craft supplies. It never goes away! LOL!
lol...I just fell off my stool.....
snbauser 09:47 AM 12-19-2011
Mine are out of school this week and next. I am closed next week. This week:
Monday - 9+ mine
Tuesday - 11+mine
Wednesday -10+mine
Thursday - 10+mine
Friday - 10+mine
Breezy 10:03 AM 12-19-2011
Off today
Off Tuesday
Dkg Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (shes part time and usually comes on the weekend)

So happy she is coming 3 days in a row so she can get used to me. She forgets who I am when shes not here for 5 days and then comes on Sat and Sun.

I also have an interview tomorrow for a full time work from home position. If I get it I MIGHT say bye bye to daycare for a while. My one part time $480 a month child just isnt cutting it- desperate times.
morgan24 10:04 AM 12-19-2011
Oh my!!! The days I have kids are filled with red, green and glitter too. We got a good start today.

Glitter: the herpes of craft supplies. That is to funny!!!
godiva83 10:12 AM 12-19-2011
Lol- I love the glitter comment
I have it everywhere a little boy can running towards me with the shaker, he fell poof sparkles everywhere
laundrymom 10:13 AM 12-19-2011
Oh sugar!!! I almost choked on my lunch laughing!!!
MyAngels 10:45 AM 12-19-2011
I'm pretty sure it's going to be a busy week, and if I can get organized enough to figure out what I have to do this week - instead of farting around on the computer - I'll let you know .
busymommy0420 10:46 AM 12-19-2011
Kids here all week, regular schedule. (5 all day + 3 after school) I am done shopping and wrapping. I have to bake...someone ate all the cookies I made, I don't know who???? I am finishing the 7 "special" projects for the parents. I will wrap them and send them home Friday. We had our daycare party with the families on the 9th. We will be decorating cookies Friday and having a PJ Polar Express Day with warm cocoa.

Projects:
Polar Bear ornament with child's picture
Penguin ornament with child's picture
Snowflake
Popsicle stick square ornament
Reinderr made from footprint and hand prints as antlers
Handprint/ snowflake poem
Santa made from handprint as beard
Tags:christmas schedule
Reply Up