Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>DCG Baby Daddy Drama! WWYD? (Kinda Long)
E Daycare 10:46 AM 02-16-2011
Ok folks, heres a good one for you!

The dcg with whom Ive had issues with since day one (late payments, late drop offs, pick ups, dcd car breaking down in my driveway,dcp arguing in my house, dcd tracking dirt all over my carpet, etc...) has had another big issue. Most of the issues are because of her father. This dcd is so full of drama you would think he was 18 yrs old instead of 40.

So two days ago dcm calls and leaves me a Vm saying "Dcd is no longer allowed to pick up dcg. Some things have come up and he is not allowed near her". Now dcm has complete custody of dcg so what she says goes. Dcd is the brunt of most problems so Im perfectly fine with never having to see him ever again. My husband is enthralled too because he cant stand dcd and on many occasions wanted to go and kick his butt all the way down the driveway.

Dcm comes and picks up dcg yesterday and proceeds to air her dirty laundry. I wont go into a ton of details but it was along the lines where dcd whopped dcm with a belt and cops were called. Dcd proceeds to move out and then quits his job because he cant stand the fact that "60% of my paycheck goes to a kid". Dcm assumes he is now working under the table somewhere as to stay out of the system and to not pay on the $4k in back child support he owes. She also found out hes out looking for some "questionable companionship" and that if any weird females come looking to get dcg that no one but dcm and grandma is allowed to get dcg.

Dcm tells me that if dcd does show up to tell him dcg no long goes here. El hub says if dcd shows up call the cops and then call him (DH). El hub said "because that dcd does not want to be here when I come home" lol. Hub is 6'7 and a Ex Military cop. No one wants to mess with him.

Now I hope of course it NEVER EVER gets to this point but Im really Leary. Dcd is a high source of stress for me. Hes rude and inconsiderate and has no regard for his daughter. I see him, knowing Im home alone all day, being a real trouble. I dont need his trouble. I live in a very nice neighborhood with a High on the totem pole city employee living RIGHT ACROSS the street from me. We are the newbies on the block who bought our house Oct of '09 and I dont want HOA going all up in arms about this if it gets out of control. Him breaking down his bright read jalopy in my driveway was enough to make me want to run this family out the door. I dont want to think about having to watch for some crazy daddy douche-bag while trying to mind my business.

Call me naive but the thought of having to deal with stuff like this never crossed my mind when I decided to do home daycare. Im learning all kinds of things. Let me tell you!

This is like the icing on the cake for me and I dont know what to do or what to think. Anyone else ever had a issue like this with a family? What have you done, just wait it out and see what happens? I dont want to put my son in any danger though and Im at the point where this is just bull crap. This is my home, I feel sometimes stupidly opened it up to help others who's children need care and this is the crap I have to deal with and worry about. Nothing may never come of it but this dcd is very unpredictable. $120.00 a week for this family is REALLY starting to not be worth anything.
Tags:late arrivals, late payment, pick up policy
Up