Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Halloween Party Ideas!
PitterPatter 08:17 AM 10-26-2011
Had to share this pic. Awesome goodies for the kids.

I found it on Kraft FB. I make the dirt cake cups but never made green faces and the veggie platter is just too cute! I'm doing these this year.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...5881344&type=1
Attached: 1.jpg (69.5 KB) 
Michael 11:26 AM 10-26-2011
Hope you don't mind. I thought I would stick the photo in your post.
godiva83 12:49 PM 10-26-2011
Very cute, I am going to do the veggie dip in a pumpkin
Thanks for sharing
SilverSabre25 12:53 PM 10-26-2011
Cute! You can also do the dirt cups in orange and draw pumpkin faces on them.

I should plan some sort of a party for Monday...I was tired and didn't get around to doing much for DD's birthday today during daycare.
PitterPatter 01:22 PM 10-26-2011
Originally Posted by Michael:
Hope you don't mind. I thought I would stick the photo in your post.
That's great! Thank you Michael. I didn't know I could insert a pic from a website. I thought it had to be something saved from my own PC.

Silver cute idea with the orange too!
LittleD 08:18 PM 10-29-2011
Last year I made monter feet out of hamburger patties and since then my (then 3yr old) day care boy will NOT eat hamburgers
SilverSabre25 07:15 PM 10-30-2011
Originally Posted by LittleD:
Last year I made monter feet out of hamburger patties and since then my (then 3yr old) day care boy will NOT eat hamburgers
haha too funny!

I'm looking forward to our party tomorrow...it's going to be fun. The food is simple, but I'm making it thematic as best I can. Maybe I'll post a picture, haha.
3kidzmama 07:46 PM 10-30-2011
So do you guys party all day, in the morning, or afternoon? I'm thinking of spreading our activities out throughout the day.
SilverSabre25 09:18 PM 10-30-2011
Originally Posted by 3kidzmama:
So do you guys party all day, in the morning, or afternoon? I'm thinking of spreading our activities out throughout the day.
Ours is going to be in the morning only because of pick-up times being kinda early.
Meyou 02:49 AM 10-31-2011
I did our party on Friday because my kids had the day off school. I might have fed them cupcakes right before their parents came.....yep...I might have....by accident....totally by accident. I would never do something like that on purpose.
Tags:halloween, halloween - ideas, halloween - party, halloween - treats
Reply Up