Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>4th of July advertising
Mom2TLE 12:31 PM 06-29-2013
I recently went from a large home daycare to a small center, I currently have about 11 spots to fill. Here many businesses hand out flyers during the parade. I'm trying to find an idea to go with a flyer or something to hand out that won't go straight into the garbage. Any ideas?
SilverSabre25 12:40 PM 06-29-2013
lollipop tied to the paper.
butterfly 10:45 AM 07-01-2013
One of the daycares in our town handed out frisbees to the kids. They had a sticky label type business card on the back side. It was something the kids REALLY enjoyed and it was an impression maker on the parents. It's probably too late to have something made up, but we have companies nearby that'll actually print things like this for businesses. If you wanted a ball or something that had your logo and number on it....
Willow 11:18 AM 07-01-2013
I've seen sticky address labels on water bottles be pretty effective. It's easy and everyone will be hankering to get their hands on a bottle on a hot day sitting out during a parade. You can buy the mini off brand ones for pretty cheap and print your own labels with name, address, hours and openings at home with most any printer.

I would not do candy with my name on it, especially suckers. Cute idea but the liability that came along with that would make me nervous and I could see the kids just ripping off any tags to eat it without the parents ever seeing your advertising
Blackcat31 11:32 AM 07-01-2013
Magnets.

You can buy simply magnetic business cards that go through your home printer for fairly cheap. Type up your name and slogan or whatever and print it out on business card magnets.....

Everyone loves a magnet and most will save it for their fridge so they won't toss it out.

Like these:

Reply Up