Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Book Club - Reviews / Suggestions>Wonder
Josiegirl 02:39 AM 01-08-2018
Such a terrific book! It's a YA book but worth everyone's reading it. Evidently, it's a movie with Julia Roberts and Owen Wilson, which I'd love to see.
MelissaP 12:55 PM 01-09-2018
This was the best book that I have ever read. Such a great read and I recommend it to everyone. I hope to see the movie adaptation when I can.

Melissa
CityGarden 01:14 PM 01-09-2018
My dd is in 5th grade and read it in school. She is so in love with the book, the movie, the color "wonder blue" ---- she has never been so obsessed with anything!!! She made me read it (which I enjoyed) and she is finishing the follow up book Auggie & Me faster than any other book in the past. I am a happy mama that dd has chosen to be so in love with this (I was fully expecting this sort of obsession toward a boy band or male Disney star so I will happily take this!)

Choose Kind!
Mom2Two 03:46 PM 02-02-2018
Originally Posted by Josiegirl:
Such a terrific book! It's a YA book but worth everyone's reading it. Evidently, it's a movie with Julia Roberts and Owen Wilson, which I'd love to see.
It's coming out for rent by streaming soon. I think it's available for purchase on streaming, but not rent yet. I haven't seen it but I read the book, and it was great.
Luvnmykidz 05:52 PM 02-02-2018
I watched the movie on my Fire Stick. It was a good movie. My DD will read the book for a part of her homeschool curriculum and she will write a comparison paper on the movie versus the book.
happymom 12:21 PM 02-05-2018
My son and I read this book last winter when he was almost 5. I grabbed it off the shelf at the library in the recommend section based on the cover alone.

I bawled the whole chapter about Daisy. Then I saw the movie when it came out, and was shocked how the Via/Grandmother story really got to me.

I LOVED this story so much. I'd love to read it again.
alyssahenderson 08:52 PM 05-06-2018
I couldn't agree more! I'm so amazed and in love with this book. This book is definitely a must read. Hoping I could watch the movie adaptation.
Tags:book suggestions
Reply Up