Daycare.com Forum Kidacare by Minute Menu Force of Nature Disinfectant HiMama Childcare App

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 09-23-2013, 03:48 PM
Daycare.com Member

Default Hazard Plan

I'm trying to get license in IL can anyone help me with the Hazard protection plan. a outline or template would be nice .thank you.

Last edited by jody; 09-24-2013 at 10:01 AM. Reason: donot want email posted
Old 09-23-2013, 03:55 PM

Here are some other threads about hazardous protection plans....

http://daycare.com/forum/tags.php?ta...rotection+plan
Old 07-21-2019, 11:10 PM
New Daycare.com Member

Hello, I'm looking for an example of some of the things other providers listed to compare to the hazardous protection plan I'm writing to be sure I covered everything. My email is loganshaw@yahoo.com if anyone can be of assistance. Thanks in advance.
Old 07-22-2019, 06:41 AM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnlogan View Post
Hello, I'm looking for an example of some of the things other providers listed to compare to the hazardous protection plan I'm writing to be sure I covered everything. Thanks in advance.
Here is a sample template from FEMA. No need to give out your personal email. Free to print and use. https://emilms.fema.gov/is36/assets/EAP_Sample.pdf
Old 07-22-2019, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnlogan View Post
Hello, I'm looking for an example of some of the things other providers listed to compare to the hazardous protection plan I'm writing to be sure I covered everything. My email is loganshaw@yahoo.com if anyone can be of assistance. Thanks in advance.
The plans they are looking for are specific to each daycare home. You just identify anything in and around your home that could be hazardous and specify what you are doing to mitigate the risk. For example: "Stairs to the basement present a risk of injury to younger children. "The door at the top of the stairs will be kept closed and locked at all times when children are present." or "The traffic on Main Street is a concern when children are entering or leaving the daycare home premises. Parents are made aware that supervision is required at all times when entering or leaving the daycare home."

That's really all there is to it, at least according to my rep.

Tags
2013, emergency plan, hazardous protection plan