Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Members Only Forum
littlemissmuffet 09:32 AM 02-11-2013
I've been away a few days and see we now have a private "members only" for members who have more than 250 posts and have been registered 6 months or longer! Awesome. It requires a password from admin though... do we just PM Michael?
bunnyslippers 09:37 AM 02-11-2013
wondering the same thing!
AnneCordelia 09:43 AM 02-11-2013
I was also wondering!
Blackcat31 09:52 AM 02-11-2013
So far only Michael knows the password. As soon as any of us (mods) know, we'll let you know.

We also have a private, invite only social group for sharing personal photos if anyone is interested in that.

The rules for joining are 6 months membership on the forum AND 500 min. posts and once you join, you MUST post a min of 2 personal photos so everyone is sharing and not just viewing.

PM me if you meet the requirements and are interested in joining.
jessrlee 09:55 AM 02-11-2013
I'm interested in joining both groups. I have been a member for a long time. I'm just not super chatty. I wonder how many posts I have?
MamaBearCanada 09:59 AM 02-11-2013
Originally Posted by jessrlee:
I'm interested in joining both groups. I have been a member for a long time. I'm just not super chatty. I wonder how many posts I have?
You have 267
jessrlee 10:02 AM 02-11-2013
Thanks . Only 233 left to go!! I need to get social!!
Hunni Bee 10:10 AM 02-11-2013
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
So far only Michael knows the password. As soon as any of us (mods) know, we'll let you know.

We also have a private, invite only social group for sharing personal photos if anyone is interested in that.

The rules for joining are 6 months membership on the forum AND 500 min. posts and once you join, you MUST post a min of 2 personal photos so everyone is sharing and not just viewing.

PM me if you meet the requirements and are interested in joining.
It says on the description that you only need 250 posts to join....

Edit: maybe you meant the photo group
jessrlee 10:17 AM 02-11-2013
Yes for the photo group. I'm in the middle of remodeling the daycare and want ideas
jokalima 10:33 AM 02-11-2013
Wow, sounds nice, i am only in the 200's but question, this picture sharing forum is only for providers? There is really no way to know, right? One of reasons I don't share pictures if because of privacy, I am very paranoid LOL
MamaBearCanada 10:47 AM 02-11-2013
Originally Posted by jessrlee:
Yes for the photo group. I'm in the middle of remodeling the daycare and want ideas
There are some great decor ideas in the decor group. It's under 'Community' heading up top then 'Social Group' under that.

There are some amazing layouts there. I've borrowed a lot of ideas
CedarCreek 12:08 PM 02-11-2013
I don't think ill ever be able to join the groups!
seebachers 12:12 PM 02-11-2013
just replying here to see how many posts i have........tee hee
seebachers 12:13 PM 02-11-2013
oh crap...I will never get there
canadiancare 12:14 PM 02-11-2013
ha at my rate of posting it will take awhile
Michael 02:35 PM 02-11-2013
Originally Posted by seebachers:
just replying here to see how many posts i have........tee hee
You can see them at the right had side of your post near your state location.

Originally Posted by canadiancare:
ha at my rate of posting it will take awhile
Originally Posted by seebachers:
oh crap...I will never get there
Originally Posted by CedarCreek:
I don't think ill ever be able to join the groups!
For the rest of you that want to join those private groups. I am speaking with BLackCat to figure out if there is a another option for inclusion. It may be a $5 one time fee for those that don't meet the groups criteria. I think they just want to make sure transient members are not going through more private information. I know some here that have 50 posts and have been here three years. They would never be able to join at that rate. I will LYK.
nanglgrl 02:46 PM 02-11-2013
I went to check my posts and see that I only have a little more than 500...I'm surprised, it seems like 'm on here all of the time!
littleblossoms 02:52 PM 02-11-2013
Oh no i wish i had more post. I always read and visit this site a few times daily but i don't reply or post much.
canadiancare 04:17 PM 02-11-2013
Originally Posted by Michael:

For the rest of you that want to join those private groups. I am speaking with BLackCat to figure out if there is a another option for inclusion. It may be a $5 one time fee for those that don't meet the groups criteria. I think they just want to make sure transient members are not going through more private information. I know some here that have 50 posts and have been here three years. They would never be able to join at that rate. I will LYK.

Ha it's ok with me to wait it out. I am using this site more as an information exchange than as a networking tool. I appreciate all the work you've put into it but, as you can see I have been a member here for going on 4 years and I have posted more in the past month than I have in the other years combined.
juliebug 07:20 PM 02-11-2013

I am one of those rare posters but on reading all the time
kathiemarie 07:24 PM 02-11-2013
I have been a member for awhile but I don't post often because usually someone has already said what I was thinking and I didn't feel the need to re-pete it.
Crazy In Mo 08:05 PM 02-11-2013

This is a great idea! Ill pay! Give blood.....child..... Whatcha want!?! Lol kiddin!
Childminder 08:17 PM 02-11-2013
What about either/or? 250 post or 6 months?
MissSarah 09:04 PM 02-11-2013
is there a posting minimum for the decor group?
Michael 11:04 PM 02-11-2013
Originally Posted by MissSarah:
is there a posting minimum for the decor group?
No, that is open to members.
MissSarah 12:35 AM 02-12-2013
could I get an invite please Michael?
ncjaneausten 01:58 PM 02-12-2013
Could I get an invite to the Decor group also please? I'm hoping to get started with infants and I need some ideas!
Michael 02:28 PM 02-12-2013
Originally Posted by ncjaneausten:
Could I get an invite to the Decor group also please? I'm hoping to get started with infants and I need some ideas!
I believe there is a 25 post minimum post requirement for that group. Let me know when you reach it. Your post count is on the right upper side of you post.
Tags:social groups
Reply Up