Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Mother Goose Users I Have a Question :)
SunflowerMama 08:15 AM 09-15-2010
This is my first month using MGT and I'm loving it so far!!

I'm just wondering what you guys do with your letters and the 2 little pictures that come with each letter? The litle pictures have holes in the top so I'm wondering if anyone did any sort of display with the pictures through the year or the letters. I laminated the letters and would like to start an alphabet wall display but think it will look goofy with just a few letters and letters that aren't consecutive.

Anyone do anything with these? Pictures?
kpa0627 09:01 AM 09-15-2010
I'm glad you're enjoying MGT! I don't have the answer to your question but I was wondering if you are still liking it a lot more than Funshine Express? I'm using FE right now. Not that impressed with it. But I have a lot of little ones so I use buttercups and I can have 3 months of that versus one month of MGT for the same price. So I'm still debating....
Jewels 09:23 AM 09-15-2010
I ordered funshine express first, But did not like, how different buttercups was vs fireflies, I didnt want to do seperate stuff all day everyday, so I returned it, and ordered MGT, and I love it, I use it for my kids age 18month-4 are the ages I have right now, the 18 months sometimes get into it, sometimes not, but I think it would be like that no matter what I used, The little letters, right now I'm just pinning them to my bulletin board, The M letters disappeared though.
SunflowerMama 09:33 AM 09-15-2010
Originally Posted by kpa0627:
I'm glad you're enjoying MGT! I don't have the answer to your question but I was wondering if you are still liking it a lot more than Funshine Express? I'm using FE right now. Not that impressed with it. But I have a lot of little ones so I use buttercups and I can have 3 months of that versus one month of MGT for the same price. So I'm still debating....
Way more than FE!! But that's just my opinion. It's so much easier to get ready. I just grab the bag for the day while I'm having my morning coffee and it takes only a few minutes to get everything ready. Love it!!
Unregistered 05:28 PM 09-17-2010
I use Mother Goose Time too! After trying Funshine and High Reach, I find Mother Goose Time better organized, affordable and so creative - it even inspires me. I also use it with 11 month - 4 years. I get the infant-toddler supplemental lesson plan book so that all the children can learn together. In terms of the letters and numbers questions - not sure either- but post your question on the MOTHER GOOSE TIME facebook page - it sooo active and I get a million ideas from other people using the curriculum. There are tons of pictures uploaded by parents and providers.
Tags:mother goose time
Reply Up