Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Free Matching/Puzzles
erinalexmom 07:13 PM 12-08-2011
Ok last week I bought myself some of those Christmas tree cakes from little debbie. On the back of the box they have these "gift tags" that you can cut out and I did (I have no idea why lol) but wasnt sure what to do with them. So then I thought about it and I cut them in half and then they can be matched up At this time of year many things are Christmas or holiday themed. You can take maybe the cover of a cereal box or something and cut it into pieces and waalaa! instant puzzle
Abigail 11:07 PM 12-08-2011
What a thrifty idea! I just tossed out a box with those on the back mostly because I don't have any big kids enrolled yet so the season will be long gone before I do.
TreesPlayhouse 01:35 AM 12-09-2011
What a great idea. Just starting my day care up and ideas like this are very welcomed.
erinalexmom 03:59 AM 12-09-2011
You could also use the front of Christmas cards too. Just cut them into a few pieces. Since I always think those cards are so pretty but never know what to do with them after the holidays
laundrymom 06:23 AM 12-09-2011
What a great idea!!!! In the past I have taken Christmas cards cut the fronts off and put the pictures back to back, glue sticked them. Clear contact papered them, hole punched them, and made books. I sometimes insert a child's pic before contact papering them so it is more interesting for them. They are some of our favorite books.
Tags:puzzles
Reply Up