Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>It's 9:00 pm, do u Know Where Your Children Are?
PitterPatter 06:01 PM 08-15-2011
I do, mine is getting ready for bed EARLY and so am I, finally!! Been a loooong day! Lord please allow me a good nights sleep to wake well rested and energized tomorrow morning! Wishing all the ladies here the same! Have a goodnight everyone. God bless!
Cat Herder 06:06 PM 08-15-2011
Sleep well, hun!!

I still have to wait mine out for another hour so I can go to bed...
daycare 06:30 PM 08-15-2011
Originally Posted by PitterPatter:
I do, mine is getting ready for bed EARLY and so am I, finally!! Been a loooong day! Lord please allow me a good nights sleep to wake well rested and energized tomorrow morning! Wishing all the ladies here the same! Have a goodnight everyone. God bless!
Thanks PP. I also had a really long day...15 hours and still counting! AND now I have to go get my daughter from the airport that is an hour away....ugh!! I am soooo exhausted.

I am hoping that daycare is better tomorrow and that I actually get some sleep tonight!!
laundrymom 08:21 PM 08-15-2011
I know three are sleeping and the oldest is at his friends either playing xbox, trading fantasy football players, or helping them record music. But he is almost 20 so he hasn't a curfew.

I hope pp gets some sleep tonight, I'm heading that way myself.
countrymom 05:20 AM 08-16-2011
I've been shipping my kids to bed now at 9pm too, I just need that quiet time for an hour and with school starting in a couple of weeks I don't want to deal with grumpy kids in the morning.
Tags:exhausted, long day, tired
Reply Up