Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Siblings Fighting!!!
lilcupcakes09 04:10 AM 01-18-2012
What to do with the siblings who fight CONSTANTLY, I mean every single day??? They fight about everything, one touching another, hitting, looking at each other, etc......it happens at home all the time too, but nothing is really done to discipline. I tell them to stop, seperate them(which they think is funny and laugh about), most reprocussions are just funny to them, which irritates me most. Time outs don't matter, they go right back at it after time out.
melissa ann 05:44 AM 01-18-2012
I can so relate I have 2 s/a, sisters and one year apart. If the one is behaving, playing by themself or another dck, then the other will do somethng to irriate the one being good. For the first couple of weeks, the younger one was the most annoying, Now, she's been behaving and now the older one is being annoying. They even have a younger brother who's here all day. Yesterday, he rammed a truck into a tower other kids had built out of legos. I took the truck away from him. The oldest sister asked if she could she have the truck. I gave it to her, and she turned around and gave it to her brother. I was like, I don't think so. The mom just says, (about the sisters) they love each other, but they sure do love to fight with each other. I have tried seperating them, take away special privilages,etc. But nothing works.
Tags:fighting, siblings - not a good fit
Reply Up