Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>First Babies in Kindergarden
Half-Pint Hide-Out 05:21 AM 09-06-2012
Today is a sad, yet happy day for me. I've been doing daycare for five years and when I started, I had three babies. Those three babies are all starting kindergarden today. I've had other daycare kids go to kindergarden, of course, but these are the first I've "raised" from the beginning. I don't have any kids of my own, so all of my daycare kids really are my "children" and I definitely have a very special bond with my firsties. I am so proud of them and can't wait to hear all about their adventures in school, but it breaks my heart that I can't keep them forever! Just wanted to share my joy/sadness with all of you other providers out there!
MrsSteinel'sHouse 05:03 PM 09-06-2012
If it makes you feel any better I have kidos in college that I first watched when I started! I just had a little one turn 3 that I have had since she was a baby and it was a hard birthday for me.. she suddenly seems so grown up.
MsMe 05:38 PM 09-06-2012
My first baby born in my daycare is now in 3rd grade! I also dont halve any of my own and love watching them grow!
sharlan 07:52 PM 09-06-2012
My first daycare girl just got her master's in nursing and is the mother of two beautiful kids (5 and 1). Her sister was my first baby and she's now a fashion designer in London.
MrsSteinel'sHouse 03:21 AM 09-07-2012
The kids I was a nanny for are all grown up.. and have kids of their own. I started being a home provider 16 yrs ago when we moved to this house, ds was a baby and my dd was 6.
Reply Up