Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>KidKare-UGH!
Leigh 01:05 PM 12-05-2017
On the phone waiting for KidKare support. Approximate wait time? 25 minutes! 41 people ahead of me.

When are these people going to get their crap together? Either my in/out times get erased or the app changes my in/out to just "overnight". Their phone message tells me to submit a ticket. I do that every month. Anyone want to guess if they have ever responded?

Do any of you happen to know a secret to getting the in/out times to stay put when I enter them?

BTW, in case anyone wants to call them for support (since they don't respond to tickets for me), the number is (972) 671-5211.

My expected wait time is now 52 minutes (up 27 from the time I started typing this). God help me, I am going to lose my mind today.
Cat Herder 01:14 PM 12-05-2017
Sorry!!!

I have begun entering stuff monthly then printing it off immediately for my accountant. If I bother doing it daily I get too annoyed when stuff disappears.

Autopay has been working normally since the crash, though.
AmyKidsCo 08:41 PM 12-05-2017
I had glitches earlier this week (late last week?) but everything works OK for me now.

I'm sorry it's not working for you, and don't understand how the same program can work for some people but not others.
Cat Herder 04:48 AM 12-06-2017
Originally Posted by AmyKidsCo:
I had glitches earlier this week (late last week?) but everything works OK for me now.

I'm sorry it's not working for you, and don't understand how the same program can work for some people but not others.
I had to switch from Mozilla to Chrome. It still only fully loads one screen out of every 4 refreshes, but better. I love a blank white screen in the morning.
Leigh 06:38 AM 12-06-2017
Originally Posted by Cat Herder:
I had to switch from Mozilla to Chrome. It still only fully loads one screen out of every 4 refreshes, but better. I love a blank white screen in the morning.
I have always used Chrome, but our sponsor has reminded us several times that the app/program was built to run on Chrome, and that we really need to use it with KK.
Blackcat31 06:44 AM 12-06-2017
Originally Posted by Leigh:
I have always used Chrome, but our sponsor has reminded us several times that the app/program was built to run on Chrome, and that we really need to use it with KK.
This is weird... mine works best in Microsoft Edge and gets all glitchy when I use Chrome.

I keep paper records all month long and then enter at the end of the month (when I find a good day where there are no glitches happening) and submit. Otherwise, I try hard to just stay away from it. I've heard way too many horror stories about KidKare to want to use it.
284878 07:11 AM 12-06-2017
So I had trouble last week getting one of my dck times to record. I had to do it 3x before it stuck. I emailed my fp rep to let her know my current issue. She told me that I the providers that use Chrome were not having issues. I responded with, I am using Chrome!

Monday, the same thing, it took me 10 minutes to get the program to record in out times for 2 dck out of 2 that were here on Monday.
Annalee 07:19 AM 12-06-2017
I was using Firefox but have switched to EDGE as well. Works much better. Firefox has gotten crazy on all sites for me. I only use KidKare for food program though so I generally don't have any issues.
Blackcat31 07:23 AM 12-06-2017
I found this .pdf
Looks like it has some fixes for minor issues but thought it might be useful so I wanted to post it.

https://www.lsfnet.org/wp-content/up...lp-English.pdf
284878 07:56 AM 12-06-2017
Originally Posted by Cat Herder:
Originally Posted by Leigh:
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
This is weird... mine works best in Microsoft Edge and gets all glitchy when I use Chrome.

I keep paper records all month long and then enter at the end of the month (when I find a good day where there are no glitches happening) and submit. Otherwise, I try hard to just stay away from it. I've heard way too many horror stories about KidKare to want to use it.
I was told that KK was made to be compatible with any browser including any Mac compatible browsers, were MM was only usable with Internet Explorer. (MM was so outdated that it would not even work Microsoft Edge.)
Tags:kidkare
Reply Up