Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Help With Ideas For Vendor Spot This Weekend!
beachgrl 01:51 PM 10-11-2011
Hey all, I had an opportunity about a month ago to do a vendor spot at a car show festival type event in my town for a few hours in the afternoon and I didn't do it because I wasn't sure about doing it with just doing it to advertise for my child care business and it was on the other side of our town which I have parents call me from but that dont want to drive 5-10 min out of their way for so this one is on my side of town at the town hall/park by our local library area and it is a craft fair but also open to businesses and its only $35 for all day spot so with the weather supposed to be being nice I thought why not give it a shot to get my name and business out there...if I could get one kid from it, it would be worth it because I am still only two kiddos although one of my drop ins went to full time so I will have consistent money there at least!

So...I wanted to make up some brochures to get printed out about my child care and all as well as having my business cards on hand. I figured I could wear my business thshirt and hang or display one of my signs at the table. What else can I do that isn't too pricey for people who stop for info? I thought I could go to dollar tree and get some candy to do a candy basket for the kids although I have no idea how much to get for an all day event..looking for some creative but cheap ideas for things you guys have done or would do for something like this with just a few days to plan for it.
Should I do a poster board and decorate it with info or just the brochures and candy?

Tags:advertising, marketing
Up