Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>OT: Favorite Recipes These Days-
My3cents 10:09 AM 10-30-2013
Another thread got me thinking about Recipes. Maybe it is just that time of the year. I know there is a food thread somewhere here but I thought I would bring this up here in case others don't get to the other Subjects as I don't always have time to either.

What is everyone's favorite recipe these days?

I love the Pioneer Women's Mac and Cheese- Google it and it will come up with directions that are step by step. It is the best~ Someone here gave me this recipe or directed me towards this recipe a while ago and it has become a staple.

Next........
Brooksie 10:12 AM 10-30-2013
Pot roast!! My Grandmother's recipe <3 Best you've ever had
melilley 10:14 AM 10-30-2013
Pot roast hands down! And homemade baked potato soup!
KIDZRMYBIZ 10:53 AM 10-30-2013
Just got a george forman grill, so we've been grilling lots of homemade burgers. My dcs's love to smash up the raw beef with sauces, cheese, veggies into patties then grill a gooey mess! Fun!

Two of our favorite recipes are for a crab and corn chowder, and another that is called hobo meatball stew.
KIDZRMYBIZ 10:54 AM 10-30-2013
Originally Posted by Brooksie:
Pot roast!! My Grandmother's recipe <3 Best you've ever had
Well, do share!!!
BumbleBee 10:59 AM 10-30-2013
Chili. Perfect for this time of year!
Scout 11:09 AM 10-30-2013
Sloppy joes by Pioneer Woman also rock!!! I have a sweet and sour chicken in the crockpot right now that I tasted the saice and it was near perfect. If we like it I will post a link. Anything crockpot lately is my thing.

chicken breast(frozen)
slasa
taco seasoning
rinsed black beans
corn
cook on low in crock pot 5 hrs and serve as soft taco...yummy!
Josiegirl 11:14 AM 10-30-2013
Homemade Minestrone Soup and anything pumpkin.
Scout 11:21 AM 10-30-2013
Originally Posted by Scout:
Sloppy joes by Pioneer Woman also rock!!! I have a sweet and sour chicken in the crockpot right now that I tasted the saice and it was near perfect. If we like it I will post a link. Anything crockpot lately is my thing.

chicken breast(frozen)
slasa
taco seasoning
rinsed black beans
corn
how did that thumbs down get up there? lol. oops
AcornMama 11:25 AM 10-30-2013
Originally Posted by My3cents:
I love the Pioneer Women's Mac and Cheese- Google it and it will come up with directions that are step by step. It is the best~ Someone here gave me this recipe or directed me towards this recipe a while ago and it has become a staple.
I made the Pioneer Woman's baked ziti recently and it was a huge hit at my house. Well, hers was baked something else, because she didn't have ziti, but mine was baked ziti. And delicious!

Sausage Bean Soup and Chili are also fall favorites around here.
LK5kids 11:32 AM 10-30-2013
Apricot chicken w/ rice

French toast casserole and homemade American fries.
melilley 11:36 AM 10-30-2013
Originally Posted by Scout:

chicken breast(frozen)
slasa
taco seasoning
rinsed black beans
corn
Lol to the thumbs down..sorry had to laugh, it's just so ironic....lol I'm on little sleep and I think I am slap happy...lol

I am so going to try this recipe! I saw it a few weeks ago and need to make it!
My3cents 12:11 PM 10-30-2013
onion soup-
missheather 03:42 PM 10-30-2013
Originally Posted by LK5kids:
French toast casserole
Best breakfast ever!! Plus you can make part of it ahead of time to save time in the morning!
Maggie 04:09 PM 10-30-2013
Since I've discovered pinterest I don't think I've repeated a recipe once in the last three months! I think my favorite was a crockpot pepper steak.
Luna 05:10 PM 10-30-2013
Pioneer Woman's Chicken Spaghetti has been a favourite for ages, but we had it today and I think they're getting tired of it. Tomorrow we are having pumpkin french toast by request .
Tags:recipes
Reply Up