Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Do I Have Any Rights In This?
emily524 06:12 PM 04-19-2013
ok here it is.. first my mom never hits me. me and my bother got into a fight at mcdonalds we threw ketchup on each other.im older im 15 he is 13. i got some ketchup on some woman clothes and my mom had to reinburst her for the damage. my mom freak out on me told me i was a immature baby and my brother to in front of people in mcdonlads. Leaving mcdonalds she told us that she should get us some pacifers and some pampers and a playpen. people were looking at me. like she was right. she took away my x box my i pod and cell i cant go out on weekends now. on the car ride home she is yelling at us telling us when she goes to wallmart she should buy us a crib and stuff.telling me we made her look like a bad mother shes being a total bitch to me.

Can i turn her into CPS for abuse saying those things to me? isnt it slander or something saying lies about someone. saying i need pampers and making me look bad in public.For the record he started it my brother not me. its not fair shes doing this. she took away my games and i cant go out now cause of that bitch. i want her to chill out and respect me
nanglgrl 06:23 PM 04-19-2013
This is spam, I've seen it before.
AfterSchoolMom 06:24 PM 04-19-2013
Yes, I agree with nanglgrl definitely spam. Google it. Please don't feed the troll!
emily524 06:25 PM 04-19-2013
Originally Posted by nanglgrl:
This is spam, I've seen it before.
no its not..please help me
Cradle2crayons 06:29 PM 04-19-2013
I hope an admin comes in here, but no, I'd probably have done the same thing plus more. The fact of the matter is it doesn't matter who started it, you made a CHOICE to participate and you are just as accountable as your brother. Actually more so, because you are older. As much as you think your mother embarrassed you, you need to think about how you made HER feel in public.

I hope you realize how grateful you should be that you aren't my child because the public embarrassment at McDonald's would have been the LAST of your worries.

What I recommend.... Tell your mother that yes, you did act like an immature baby and you are terribly sorry you embarrassed her and that you acted that way. You are 15 years old and if my child your age had done that, they'd be in some serious trouble.

To answer your question, her choice of words may not have been the ones of choice for you, they were legal. It's not illegal to embarrass your child. If I were you, I'd be grateful to have a mom like her who cares enough to punish you for horrible behaviors like you displayed.
Meeko 06:29 PM 04-19-2013
This is old. Ignore it.
emily524 06:31 PM 04-19-2013
Originally Posted by Cradle2crayons:
I hope an admin comes in here, but no, I'd probably have done the same thing plus more. The fact of the matter is it doesn't matter who started it, you made a CHOICE to participate and you are just as accountable as your brother. Actually more so, because you are older. As much as you think your mother embarrassed you, you need to think about how you made HER feel in public.

I hope you realize how grateful you should be that you aren't my child because the public embarrassment at McDonald's would have been the LAST of your worries.

What I recommend.... Tell your mother that yes, you did act like an immature baby and you are terribly sorry you embarrassed her and that you acted that way. You are 15 years old and if my child your age had done that, they'd be in some serious trouble.

To answer your question, her choice of words may not have been the ones of choice for you, they were legal. It's not illegal to embarrass your child. If I were you, I'd be grateful to have a mom like her who cares enough to punish you for horrible behaviors like you displayed.
she wont listen to me. she dont even talk to me now
Cradle2crayons 06:33 PM 04-19-2013
Then maybe that's for the best young lady. Let her cool down I'd recommend you start cleaning house or something serious and stay on your best behavior lol
emily524 06:36 PM 04-19-2013
Originally Posted by Cradle2crayons:
Then maybe that's for the best young lady. Let her cool down I'd recommend you start cleaning house or something serious and stay on your best behavior lol
wut about her comments though? the pampers and other stuff
Meeko 06:39 PM 04-19-2013
This was here word for word from another source a few months back. It's old spam.
SilverSabre25 06:40 PM 04-19-2013
Closing. This is a troll.
Michael 11:16 PM 04-19-2013
After the last one I registered KetchupEd.com
Tags:spam
Closed Thread Up