Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>throwing a birthday party at my inhome daycare
hottie8962 07:22 PM 08-05-2015
Hi everyone I wanted to throw a birthday party for two kids who both have the same birthday (this month) and they with be the same age.the kids suggested a candy birthday would be best thing ever they said.they do not ever get candy here or sweets or junk food.since only for only day I said I would think about.they would not get too much candy, just wasn't sure if a good idea.I would ask the parents first I dont think it be a problem (most the kids eat junk and fast food at home anyway.couple the kids mentioned it to their parents even though I didnt say so asked the kids what their parents said they said my mom said its fine since its only for one day.I was thinking good breakfast good lunch then maby some candy around snack.im going to make a cake get some healthy snacks put our bounce house with water slide up (kid love it). What do u think?
spedmommy4 07:49 PM 08-05-2015
I think you're brave. :-). We just have cupcakes to celebrate here. The parents bring them. It's low key and we do it at the end of the day. (Sugar them up and send them home )
Thriftylady 08:32 PM 08-05-2015
I do a small party in the afternoon if we have parties. If there is candy, they take it home, and parents can give it or not as they choose.
Reply Up