Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>My New Day Care Is Almost Done!!!
rhondawarren 04:30 AM 12-18-2013
I am getting SUPER excited! Back in May I was babysitting out of my home. I made the decision to drop all of my babysitting kids and put my little DC career on hold so we could build our new home. While planning our new home I made plans for a big Day Care room with its own door, as well as own bathroom to be added into my house plans. Here it is months later and ... we are now at the point where I am about to sand the drywall in my daycare room and begin painting it!! It has been a loooong process building our house ourselves but, it will be well worth it!

I am getting so excited about having my own in home day care area, especially with its own outside door for parents to drop off and pick up there children! It is like having my own business right onto our home!! I cannot tell you how grateful and excited I am about this! When it is done I will be sure to post pictures!! I cannot wait to get started back up! I miss my little at home career
KidGrind 04:32 AM 12-18-2013
I am so very happy for you. Congratulations!
rhondawarren 04:34 AM 12-18-2013
Originally Posted by KidGrind:
I am so very happy for you. Congratulations!
Thank you SO MUCH!! It has been a very long process since May. We have been living with family to build our home so all of our stuff has been packed up that long. It sure makes you realize how grateful you should be for the things that you are blessed with that's for sure!

I just cannot wait to start using the DC!! I tried to make it with the things I felt I was missing by doing it just out of my home. I wanted it to be a separate area so my home felt more like a home, my DC felt more organized!
KidGrind 04:48 AM 12-18-2013
I understand!

My dream is to one day have a home with a daycare with a separate entrance. Time flies, so before you know it you’ll be up and running!
Maria2013 04:52 AM 12-18-2013
Congratulations
rhondawarren 05:18 AM 12-18-2013
Thank you all sloop much! Its been my dream for awhile. So when my husband mentioned us moving and building our own home I thought ... perfect opportunity!!!
Meeko 05:56 AM 12-18-2013
We'll be looking forward to seeing pics when you are done!
Sugar Magnolia 07:37 AM 12-18-2013
Cool beans.
Blackcat31 07:38 AM 12-18-2013
sounds exciting!

A separate space definitely lightens the stress load!
originalkat 08:52 AM 12-18-2013
That is SO exciting!!!!!! Yay!
I want to see pictures as soon as you have them!
missy 06:27 PM 12-18-2013
Congrats!!!
Reply Up