Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Holy Cow, No One Will Sleep This Week!
sahm2three 01:04 PM 01-04-2012
We have been struggling to get any of the kids to sleep this week! They have all basically just sat in their beds either baby talking to themselves or crying off and on. I just don't understand. They all seem terribly tired but won't sleep. I know that it is retraining week again, but you would think they would be ready to crash! They all have been bears in the afternoons. Going to be a long day. At least the week is half over!
SilverSabre25 01:07 PM 01-04-2012
If I were you I might try putting them to bed an hour or so earlier and see if that helps...they might be overtired and having trouble sleeping.
Sunchimes 01:52 PM 01-04-2012
I've got the opposite problem. I can't keep mine awake. One slept from 6 am to 7:30, went back to sleep at 9:30 and slept until 1:30. She was the only one here, so I let her sleep. I finally got her up because I was a little worried. She's a big sleeper and mom gave her allergy meds before she came. Then, she went back to sleep at 3 and slept another 1 1/2 hours.

Kid 2 is doing the same thing. She's been on allergy meds, but mom didn't mention giving her any this morning (and she's good at telling me). It's good in a way, but it sure makes for a boring day.

Hope yours sleep soon!
Tags:won't sleep
Reply Up