Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Can I OD This My Mother?
logan 04:59 PM 10-08-2012
ok here it is. first my mom never hits me. me and my bother got into a fight at mcdonalds we threw ketchup on each other.im older im 15 he is 13. i got some ketchup on some woman clothes and my mom had to reinburst 45 dollars for the damage. my mom freak out on me told me i was a immature baby and my brother to in front of people in mcdonlads. Leaving mcdonalds she told us that she should get us some pacifers and some pampers and a playpen. people were looking at me. like she was right. she took away my x box and games and i pod i cant go out on weekends now. on the car ride home she is yelling at us telling us when she goes to wallmart she should buy us a cribs and rattles

Can i turn her into CPS for abuse saying those things to me? isnt it slander or something saying lies about someone. saying i need pampers and making me look bad in public. just to scare her and For the record he started it my brother not me. its not fair now she is not going to let me take drivers ed in school. she told me that im to imature to drive that babies dont get to do grown up things. she saying all these mean things to me. I have a right to drive? cant they make her a better mom or something. this suxs so bad wut she did to me.
Michael 05:11 PM 10-08-2012
This is not your regular run-of-the-mill childcare post.

As a father, of a 13 yo daughter, there are so many things I could offer but I think I will leave it up to the mothers here. Let's just say it sounds like normal behavior for a 15 yo /13 yo and a mother's stress level. It does not sound right to be blackmailing your mother and her business. She pays your bills and upkeep so you would also be hurting your family as a whole. Hopefully someday in the future your mother and you will be able to laugh a lot of this off as equals.....hopefully.
logan 05:13 PM 10-08-2012
Originally Posted by Michael:
This is not your regular run-of-the-mill childcare post.

As a father, of a 13 yo daughter, there are so many things I could offer but I think I will leave it up to the mothers here. Let's just say it sounds like normal behavior for a 15 yo /13 yo and a mother's stress level. It does not sound right to be blackmailing your mother and her business. She pays your bills and upkeep so you would also be hurting your family as a whole. Hopefully someday in the future your mother and you will be able to laugh a lot of this off as equals.....hopefully.
micheal i just want her to chill out..give me back my stuff
Michael 05:16 PM 10-08-2012
Since she had to pay the $45, can you pay her back as a gesture of goodwill? Someone's got to fight on her behalf don't you think? Just think of what it takes for her to make that much money.

I would love for her to join in the conversation. Afterall we, have no idea who you are.
logan 05:19 PM 10-08-2012
Since she had to pay the $45, can you pay her back as a gesture of goodwill? Someone's got to fight on her behalf don't you think? Just think of what it takes for her to make that much money.

I would love for her to join in the conversation. Afterall we, have no idea who you are.
if my mom new i was on here asking for advcie on here about her. she will send me to bootcamp micheal

i just want her to chill out. wuts wrong with that
itlw8 05:21 PM 10-08-2012
sorry those people were looking at you for how you acted NOT what she said. . My goodness my 3 yr old grandson would never act like that in public.

I agree with all the punishment How do you get your stuff back ? You EARN it back. Show responsibility do your school work. do your chores with out griping.

As far as the car license. So if a car cut you off would you say he started it ???? THAT is what your Mom sees right now.

And no you can not report her to Childrens Services. Do you really know what happens ? THey send YOU to juvie until they can find a foster home for you.
Michael 05:22 PM 10-08-2012
Originally Posted by logan:
if my mom new i was on here asking for advcie on here about her. she will send me to bootcamp micheal

i just want her to chill out. wuts wrong with that
If I were her, I think I would appreciate that you are trying to find a remedy. Although she would not appreciate that you would want to hurt her. Do you have a father that helps in these situations?
logan 05:26 PM 10-08-2012
MY MOM JUST DIDNT CALL ME A BABY BUT TOLD ME I BELONG IN PAMPERS AGAIN look people heard her call me a baby in mcdonalds and tell me that she was going to get me diapers and a crib for what i did. i have witnessess dont you think that would help with soical servcies. it was only ketchup the people in front of us were old like in 60s they wouldnt even know it was on there clothes if my mom didnt say anything.no one got hurt. i dont want to sound like a whinny baby cause im not, micheal. she had to pay 45 bucks for the clothes i ruined but that was her choice. . IT WAS ONLY MCDONALDS NO PLACE FANCY AND IT WAS KETCHUP. her telling everyone im a baby and stuff was foul and abunch of lies. like i said she took away my x box and games and I pod. she wont let me take drivers ed in school saying im to immature to drive.
on the car ride home she is screaming and me and my brother. telling us we made her look bad as a parent that we behaved like a bunch of toddlers. when i try to tell her that is was my brother fault not mine. she told me i was to blame as well. no one got hurt shes making a big deal out of this.
logan 05:31 PM 10-08-2012
Originally Posted by itlw8:
sorry those people were looking at you for how you acted NOT what she said. . My goodness my 3 yr old grandson would never act like that in public.

I agree with all the punishment How do you get your stuff back ? You EARN it back. Show responsibility do your school work. do your chores with out griping.

As far as the car license. So if a car cut you off would you say he started it ???? THAT is what your Mom sees right now.

And no you can not report her to Childrens Services. Do you really know what happens ? THey send YOU to juvie until they can find a foster home for you.
wut about my rights?
Michael 05:32 PM 10-08-2012
MY MOM JUST DIDNT CALL ME A BABY BUT TOLD ME I BELONG IN PAMPERS AGAIN look people heard her call me a baby in mcdonalds and tell me that she was going to get me diapers and a crib for what i did. i have witnessess dont you think that would help with soical servcies. it was only ketchup the people in front of us were old like in 60s they wouldnt even know it was on there clothes if my mom didnt say anything.no one got hurt. i dont want to sound like a whinny baby cause im not micheal. she had to pay 45 bucks for the clothes i ruined but that was her choice. . IT WAS ONLY MCDONALDS NO PLACE FANCY AND IT WAS KETCHUP. her telling everyone im a baby and stuff was foul and abunch of lies. like i said she took away my x box and games and I pod. she wont let me take drivers ed in school saying im to immature to drive.
on the car ride home she is screaming and me and my brother. telling us we made her look bad as a parent that we behaved like a bunch of toddlers. when i try to tell her that is was my brother fault not mine. she told me i was to blame as well. no one got hurt shes making a big deal out of this.
It's tough that I really don't know your family situation. I can only talk to you as a father. It seems like this tension has been going on for some time. You are going through some tough years and so is your mother. Can you make a different gesture to your mother? Ask her if there is something you can do to help her for the ketchup incident? I wonder if she would react differently. It might be worth a try don't you think?
Michael 05:34 PM 10-08-2012
wut about my rights?
Well you are considered a child at this age but 18 will come too soon I'm sure. Why not make those last couple of years easier with your mom?
logan 05:37 PM 10-08-2012
i cant talk to her she is being a real bitch to me now. it seems all the **** i did wrong the past 6 months shes taking it out on me now. its like after the ketchup thing she brings stuff up from the past also
Michael 05:45 PM 10-08-2012
i cant talk to her she is being a real bitch to me now. it seems all the **** i did wrong the past 6 months shes taking it out on me now. its like after the ketchup thing she brings stuff up from the past also
Well that's typical. The two of you should let this wear off a little. It sounds like a lot of stress in your household. You probably just want your stuff back so you can escape from it. Maybe your mother is trying to "make you" deal with it. This natually is what pushes you from being a dependent child to a responsible young person. I think we are all hoping the transistion goes a little more smoothly in the future.

BTW, when you get your "stuff" back. I produce a webisode with my daughter here in California. It's about bullying. I am just finishing episode 8 with one more to go in which John D Aquino stars as the cop. Did you ever watch Cory In the House when you were younger? Here is one of them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MACghe_FqXo
logan 05:47 PM 10-08-2012
no i never watch it..can i ask you this? is it mom thing what shes doing? with her comments
DaisyMamma 05:53 PM 10-08-2012
When I was in junior high my friend called cps on her mom to get back at her for something.
My friend, her brother and sister were taken away from their mom.
Happy Hearts 05:53 PM 10-08-2012
Logan, getting your driver's license is a privilege, not a right. You have to earn trust and show responsible behaviour before you should be allowed to drive. If you feel you don't have to apologize or pay for the people's clothes that you soiled because of your childish behaviour, then you are showing irresponsibility, disregard for people's property, rudeness and disrespect.

About you calling child services, that is something you should take very seriously. A mother who disciplines their children in public is something we need more of, so hurray for your mom. The name calling is the least of your worries, you owe your mother a huge thank you for doing the right thing by paying for the cleaning. How many hours did she have to work for that $45? 3 hours? 4 hours? 5 hours?
logan 05:54 PM 10-08-2012
Originally Posted by Sparrow:
Logan, getting your driver's license is a privilege, not a right. You have to earn trust and show responsible behaviour before you should be allowed to drive. If you feel you don't have to apologize or pay for the people's clothes that you soiled because of your childish behaviour, then you are showing irresponsibility, disregard for people's property, rudeness and disrespect.

About you calling child services, that is something you should take very seriously. A mother who disciplines their children in public is something we need more of, so hurray for your mom. The name calling is the least of your worries, you owe your mother a huge thank you for doing the right thing by paying for the cleaning. How many hours did she have to work for that $45? 3 hours? 4 hours? 5 hours?
wut about her lies saying i need pampers and other stuff also
SilverSabre25 05:56 PM 10-08-2012
Bottom line, NO you cannot report your mother for saying those things. They were perhaps harsh...but your behavior was very childish and well below your years. They weren't abusive, dear, they were angry.

Speaking also as a parent, while she probably shouldn't have said those things, most parents THINK those things sometimes, and our filters do, on occasion, fail. Usually, under duress. Which she clearly was. Your mother was probably
1) embarrassed for your behavior. You're 15. Not 3.
2) angry (rightly so!) at having to pay $45 for someone's clothing.
3) embarrass for herself because she was being judged as a parent by your behavior.
4) possibly (I don't know your family's financial situation) stressed out about having to spend $45 unexpectedly. I know that in my family right now, if we had to pay $45 for anything, we would be in big trouble. We currently have $6 to get us through to Friday. We have no credit cards, we have no savings, no cash. $6 in the bank account. That's IT.

So. She said what she did about you and your brother being babies and needing diapers and pacifiers and rattles because she was angry. You probably say mean things to her when you get angry. I'm certain you say mean things to your brother when you get angry. It happens.

As for your punishment, I'm sorry honey but it is her right as your parent to punish you. She wants to see you learn proper behavior, which tonight you most certainly did NOT display. Grounding you is legal. Taking away your X-Box is legal. Driving is a privilege, NOT a right. It doesn't matter who started it; since he started it you had the power to ignore it or to react in a more mature fashion.

If you want her to relent, unground you sooner, and perhaps let you take driver's ed, the first thing you need to do is take your punishment like a grown-up. You screwed up, now you take the punishment. Second, think about writing her--HAND writing!-- a letter, apologizing for your behavior and admitting wrongdoing. Be very polite. Use your best handwriting, proper spelling, all that. Like you're writing a paper for school, but better. In the letter, propose a time limit on the grounding and offer to do housework to earn the $45 that she had to spend as a result of your behavior. Then, if you can, give her the note along with a bar of chocolate or her favorite candy. Tell her you love her and that you're sorry--and mean it!

Be very contrite. Take your punishment like an adult. You might be surprised at what being mature can win you. Especially if your brother is taking his punishment worse.
Michael 05:56 PM 10-08-2012
no i never watch it..can i ask you this? is it mom thing what shes doing? with her comments
Well, it sounds somewhat normal in some of the households of my daughter's friends. My daughter has a friend that is also in her webisode and the family is having a lot of $$$ problems. It really made their household toxic. It seems like the mother was overwhelmed with everything and her kids were not helping her out. The parents ending up getting a divorce which was very hard for the younger girls. Sometimes just a little help around the house or even just asking if there is something you could do to help makes ALL the difference. It feels like one person is not carrying the whole load.

I hope you can work things out. I am glad you came here to tell us your story. I upgraded your status here so you can post freely. I trust that you will be responsible with your new membership.

I have to sit down for supper.
Willow 05:59 PM 10-08-2012
I realize you probably don't understand this now, but your mother wasn't the one that did anything wrong here.

Do you think the way you behaved was acceptable?

What do you think would have been an appropriate consequence for the way you acted out in public?
logan 05:59 PM 10-08-2012
my mom goes to school and works at a diner..she has money.lastweek she bought like 100 bucks worth of art supplies for my sister for school. i was there at wallmart with her when she got them.
logan 06:01 PM 10-08-2012
Originally Posted by Willow:
I realize you probably don't understand this now, but your mother wasn't the one that did anything wrong here.

Do you think the way you behaved was acceptable?

What do you think would have been an appropriate consequence for the way you acted out in public?
if she called me a jerk or an ass i wouldnt care that much. but she stood there and ask me and my bro if we needed our pampers change in front of people.
Willow 06:04 PM 10-08-2012
I'm not sure why you believe her saying that is any worse than you calling her the *b* word.....

Although it's incredibly disgusting language she couldn't report you for that either.
Willow 06:06 PM 10-08-2012
if she called me a jerk or an ass i wouldnt care that much. but she stood there and ask me and my bro if we needed our pampers change in front of people.
Tough!

That's life. Sometimes people are going to say things you don't like. Your mother is no exception.

In my opinion she's your mother and she's entitled to her opinion about how you behaved. I personally would have said much MUCH worse......

If that's seriously the worst she's ever said to you the woman is a saint and you ought to be counting your lucky stars......
Michael 06:06 PM 10-08-2012
I don't agree with this. Verbal abuse is not good. Logan started her initial post with "ok here it is. first my mom never hits me. "

But she verbally hits her. I think the mother needs to learn better tools to navigate with her children. It goes both ways. I hope someone in the family takes a different approach. I still have not heard if there is a father in the mix.
jen 06:08 PM 10-08-2012
Logan, I say this with a mother's heart. You are sounding really immature right now. You were in the wrong, being a man means owning up to your mistakes. Time to grow up kiddo. At 15, I would suggest you start earning that money back however you can.

As for reporting your mother...

Have you considerd life in foster care? Not so great, I imagine.
logan 06:10 PM 10-08-2012
Tough!

That's life. Sometimes people are going to say things you don't like. Your mother is no exception.

In my opinion she's your mother and she's entitled to her opinion about how you behaved. I personally would have said much MUCH worse......

If that's seriously the worst she's ever said to you the woman is a saint and you ought to be counting your lucky stars......
how am i luck miss willow. like i said she stood there in front of people asking us if we needed out pampers change in front of people. isnt that like calling a black person the n word or something isnt it the same thing. i dont understand
logan 06:10 PM 10-08-2012
Originally Posted by jen:
Logan, I say this with a mother's heart. You are sounding really immature right now. You were in the wrong, being a man means owning up to your mistakes. Time to grow up kiddo. At 15, I would suggest you start earning that money back however you can.

As for reporting your mother...

Have you considerd life in foster care?
they would take her way not me
Willow 06:10 PM 10-08-2012
my mom goes to school and works at a diner..she has money.lastweek she bought like 100 bucks worth of art supplies for my sister for school. i was there at wallmart with her when she got them.
You mention she's in school and works at a diner.

And that you have a brother and sister, but don't mention a father figure.

I'm betting she had to save for quite some time to be able to buy those art supplies. Just because you see her with money doesn't mean she has an unlimited supply or that it's been easy to come by.....just something to consider.
MaritimeMummy 06:10 PM 10-08-2012
LOL. Guys, you've been had.

This is a very regular troll post. All over the internet. Posted by various people but the post is always the same and the anonymous poster is always referred to as "Ketchup Ed".

Bottom line: did not happen. You've all been had. Google Ketchup Ed and you'll see.
jen 06:12 PM 10-08-2012
Tough!

Hey, look at that. Here is a topic we totally agree on!!!!
daycare 06:13 PM 10-08-2012
Originally Posted by SilverSabre25:
Bottom line, NO you cannot report your mother for saying those things. They were perhaps harsh...but your behavior was very childish and well below your years. They weren't abusive, dear, they were angry.

Speaking also as a parent, while she probably shouldn't have said those things, most parents THINK those things sometimes, and our filters do, on occasion, fail. Usually, under duress. Which she clearly was. Your mother was probably
1) embarrassed for your behavior. You're 15. Not 3.
2) angry (rightly so!) at having to pay $45 for someone's clothing.
3) embarrass for herself because she was being judged as a parent by your behavior.
4) possibly (I don't know your family's financial situation) stressed out about having to spend $45 unexpectedly. I know that in my family right now, if we had to pay $45 for anything, we would be in big trouble. We currently have $6 to get us through to Friday. We have no credit cards, we have no savings, no cash. $6 in the bank account. That's IT.

So. She said what she did about you and your brother being babies and needing diapers and pacifiers and rattles because she was angry. You probably say mean things to her when you get angry. I'm certain you say mean things to your brother when you get angry. It happens.

As for your punishment, I'm sorry honey but it is her right as your parent to punish you. She wants to see you learn proper behavior, which tonight you most certainly did NOT display. Grounding you is legal. Taking away your X-Box is legal. Driving is a privilege, NOT a right. It doesn't matter who started it; since he started it you had the power to ignore it or to react in a more mature fashion.

If you want her to relent, unground you sooner, and perhaps let you take driver's ed, the first thing you need to do is take your punishment like a grown-up. You screwed up, now you take the punishment. Second, think about writing her--HAND writing!-- a letter, apologizing for your behavior and admitting wrongdoing. Be very polite. Use your best handwriting, proper spelling, all that. Like you're writing a paper for school, but better. In the letter, propose a time limit on the grounding and offer to do housework to earn the $45 that she had to spend as a result of your behavior. Then, if you can, give her the note along with a bar of chocolate or her favorite candy. Tell her you love her and that you're sorry--and mean it!

Be very contrite. Take your punishment like an adult. You might be surprised at what being mature can win you. Especially if your brother is taking his punishment worse.
I have to agree with Silver here.

Sorry to hear that you are not happy with your mother. However, she does sound like a stand up woman. Your mother CHOSE to pay for something YOU ruined, because she is trying to teach you to be responsible for your actions. Ones that I am sure you regret.

One thing that you need to understand is that through life it is your mother's responsibility to teach you to be responsible for your actions. What you did at the Mac Donalds was not ok. How would you feel if that ketchup you were spraying went on the floor and one of those people in their 60s fell and slipped on it and BROKE their hip? You would be out a lot more than $45.00 an one xbox.

Think about what you did?
Think about what it cost your mother.
Think about how embarrassed your own mother feels about the way you behaved..

I tell my children that when I see them making bad decisions (which lets face it you and you brother both did) that I will do everything I can as a parent to help them make better ones. Sometimes this means that I will punish them by taking their things away, making them clean extra, no outings and so on. I tell my kids, if you hate me at some point throughout your life that is ok, because I am your parent, NOT your friend.

Again your mother is trying to teach you to be responsible for your actions and suffer the consequences of your bad decisions like a man, not a little boy. Sweetie, when you turn 18, no one is going to be there to forgive you and guide you when you make bad decisions. YOu do it then, you get to watch life from behind bars. I know you don't want that nor does anyone else.

If I were you, I would be saying sorry to your mother and offering a way to pay her back. I would also suggest writing a letter to the people that your ruined their clothing about your immature and inappropriate behavior.

As for the driving, I think that if you start making more MATURE decisions in your life you will prove to your mother that you are mature enough to drive.....

good luck
Willow 06:13 PM 10-08-2012
Edited - people seriously need to get a fricken life....... :P
daycare 06:15 PM 10-08-2012
LOgan, you should be so thankful that you are not my child. I would have done a lot mroe than what your mother did and if you think that its embarrassing for someone to tell you that you act like a baby....WEll then don't give them a reason to tell you this.
daycare 06:16 PM 10-08-2012
Originally Posted by MaritimeMummy:

This is a very regular troll post. All over the internet. Posted by various people but the post is always the same and the anonymous poster is always referred to as "Ketchup Ed".

Bottom line: did not happen. You've all been had. Google Ketchup Ed and you'll see.
are you kidding@!!!! ahahahahahahahahahh Michael was that you????
MaritimeMummy 06:17 PM 10-08-2012
Guys, OMG, he's a TROLL! This is a fake story, been floating around the internet for YEARS. This kid is just bored tonight and sitting around smirking at how worked up you all are getting, and how you are easy prey!

This thread should really be deleted since it is a farce and contributes nothing to the community...
Michael 06:17 PM 10-08-2012
Some good conversation that WILL help someone when searching for solutions.

Remember, they had to take the time to engage in the conversation. Maybe we will get best Ketchup Ed thread! haha
Happy Hearts 06:20 PM 10-08-2012
Ketchup Ed... you need some pampers and a rattle. Immature troll that you are
Michael 06:21 PM 10-08-2012
Originally Posted by daycare:
are you kidding@!!!! ahahahahahahahahahh Michael was that you????
No! I spent some fatherly energy here.
daycare 06:23 PM 10-08-2012
No! I spent some fatherly energy here.
ditto.....lol oh I man motherly!!!
Kaddidle Care 06:27 PM 10-08-2012
Originally Posted by MaritimeMummy:

I've been reading along saying to myself "Is this for real?" and then I got to your post. OK - makes perfect sense now.

Ketchup Logan - if your story is true all I can say is be happy that I'm not your mother. Your toys would be sold to pay me back and do you really think you would get the chance to eat at McDonalds again? HAH! I don't think so.
Michael 06:30 PM 10-08-2012
Well, we just got blasted by a high volume of traffic. So I would imagine someone posted us on redit or facebook and a lot of people are looking. Just know this. They clued me in and I registered www.KetchupEd.com! Now I RULE! haha
youretooloud 06:42 PM 10-08-2012
wut about my rights?
Honestly, she didn't really do anything wrong to you. She didn't hit you, or restrain you.

Just pay her back the $45. Apologize to her for embarrassing her in public, and promise to act more mature in the future.

Sorry honey, you are not entitled or owed anything in life unless you are willing to work for it. You will survive this. But, you don't get to throw ketchup in a public space.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/187...special-speech

Originally Posted by :
All of this is as it should be, because none of you is special.

You are not special. You are not exceptional.

Contrary to what your u9 soccer trophy suggests, your glowing seventh grade report card, despite every assurance of a certain corpulent purple dinosaur, that nice Mister Rogers and your batty Aunt Sylvia, no matter how often your maternal caped crusader has swooped in to save you… you're nothing special.

Yes, you've been pampered, cosseted, doted upon, helmeted, bubble-wrapped. Yes, capable adults with other things to do have held you, kissed you, fed you, wiped your mouth, wiped your bottom, trained you, taught you, tutored you, coached you, listened to you, counseled you, encouraged you, consoled you and encouraged you again. You've been nudged, cajoled, wheedled and implored. You've been feted and fawned over and called sweetie pie. Yes, you have. And, certainly, we've been to your games, your plays, your recitals, your science fairs. Absolutely, smiles ignite when you walk into a room, and hundreds gasp with delight at your every tweet. Why, maybe you've even had your picture in the Townsman! [Editor's upgrade: Or The Swellesley Report!] And now you've conquered high school… and, indisputably, here we all have gathered for you, the pride and joy of this fine community, the first to emerge from that magnificent new building…

But do not get the idea you're anything special. Because you're not.

Lucy 07:08 PM 10-08-2012
I read the VERY FIRST original posting, and was scrolling down (without reading ANY replies) to type, "I call BS on this post. It smacks of a made up story by a really bored person."

As I was scrolling down, the post about it being a troll happened to catch my eye. LMAO. Did I call it or what??? I didn't even read any replies until I knew this was a fake posting. That made it REALLY, REALLY funny because people played into it.

I'm not making fun of anyone. I tend to be a total skeptic on EVERYTHING. It's hard for me to take anything seriously. Especially on the internet!!
youretooloud 07:41 PM 10-08-2012
Originally Posted by Lucy:
I read the VERY FIRST original posting, and was scrolling down (without reading ANY replies) to type, "I call BS on this post.:
No way, because trolls only post on "Drama Friday".

Plus, also, the spelling is pretty awesome. Wat wud make somoen od that?
mom2many 08:29 PM 10-08-2012
Lol! I too thought...this cannot be serious, but then when I saw Michael responding and then others post comments, I was like what!? Are you kidding me!?
EMC2 09:04 PM 10-08-2012
ok here it is. first my mom never hits me. me and my bother got into a fight at mcdonalds we threw ketchup on each other.im older im 15 he is 13. i got some ketchup on some woman clothes and my mom had to reinburst 45 dollars for the damage. my mom freak out on me told me i was a immature baby and my brother to in front of people in mcdonlads. Leaving mcdonalds she told us that she should get us some pacifers and some pampers and a playpen. people were looking at me. like she was right. she took away my x box and games and i pod i cant go out on weekends now. on the car ride home she is yelling at us telling us when she goes to wallmart she should buy us a cribs and rattles

Can i turn her into CPS for abuse saying those things to me? isnt it slander or something saying lies about someone. saying i need pampers and making me look bad in public. just to scare her and For the record he started it my brother not me. its not fair now she is not going to let me take drivers ed in school. she told me that im to imature to drive that babies dont get to do grown up things. she saying all these mean things to me. I have a right to drive? cant they make her a better mom or something. this suxs so bad wut she did to me.

You sound a like a troll.
EMC2 09:05 PM 10-08-2012
whooops I guess I should have read the whole thread...someone beat me to the troll alert.
Kaddidle Care 05:06 AM 10-09-2012
BTW - what does "Can I OD This My Mother? " mean? OD? Overdose? Odd Duck? Huh?

ah - never mind - "do" right? Oye!
crazydaycarelady 07:16 AM 10-09-2012
Well, I am glad this was a troll because I wanted to wring that kids neck!
littlemissmuffet 08:03 AM 10-09-2012
MY MOM JUST DIDNT CALL ME A BABY BUT TOLD ME I BELONG IN PAMPERS AGAIN look people heard her call me a baby in mcdonalds and tell me that she was going to get me diapers and a crib for what i did. i have witnessess dont you think that would help with soical servcies. it was only ketchup the people in front of us were old like in 60s they wouldnt even know it was on there clothes if my mom didnt say anything.no one got hurt. i dont want to sound like a whinny baby cause im not, micheal. she had to pay 45 bucks for the clothes i ruined but that was her choice. . IT WAS ONLY MCDONALDS NO PLACE FANCY AND IT WAS KETCHUP. her telling everyone im a baby and stuff was foul and abunch of lies. like i said she took away my x box and games and I pod. she wont let me take drivers ed in school saying im to immature to drive.

I agree with your mother - you act like a child, you get treated like a child. There is no slander here, and you have zero rights calling child services. Grow up, earn your own money and do something nice for the woman who raised you.
Scout 08:04 AM 10-09-2012
Logan....come on. Have you never said anything mean to your mom? I highly doubt in your fifteen years that you've always been nice to her! You are just mad that you got punished. You should not get your stuff back, however, is your brother also being punished? He also needs to be held accountable for his actions. The two of you are old enough to act respectale in public, in my opinion. Just imagine how embarassed your mom felt that the 2 of you were acting like this! Your mother was just angry with you for embarassing her, just because she took your stuff away doesnt mean it is for good.Give it a few weeks & chances are she will come to you before you go to her to get it all back.
Until you realize that your behavior was immature I agree with your mom that you are not mature enough to drive. Sorry, that is how it is. Just remember you will likely be dealing with all of this with your own children one day. Would you want them calling CPS for domething that is not even verbally abusive?
Michael 10:44 AM 10-09-2012
aaahhhh....... The thread that keeps on giving. Maybe I should put Troll Alert in the title but everyone is offering such good advice.
Tags:teens
Reply Up