Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Parental Sabotage?
Charrison1020 12:28 PM 07-18-2016
Does anyone ever feel like some parents are setting you up for failure? I feel that one about one particular family. THe boy just turned 1 year old, but he's still very needy, cries all day long, wants me to hold him, and will not allow me to leave his sight. That's not the bad part. His parents have deliberately sent him in with cheap, crappy diapers, because "they didn't want to deal with it at home", (He's an only child). So I get to deal with the blowouts,plus the other 5 in my care as well. They've sent him to daycare with extremely difficult outfits that I have to completely remove in order to even check his diapers. They sent in "butt paste", instead of diaper cream because it was difficult to squeeze out of the tube. And now, the straw breaking the camel's back...he has switched over to whole milk, and they claim he is in a very low weight percentile...so instead of giving him a little more milk (THAT HE CLEARLY WANTS), they restrict how much milk he can have...and yes, he still eats at meal times. I constantly have to remove someone else's bottles from him because he's trying to steal their milk. Today, he finished his 4 ounce allowance, and threw a huge fit for more! My husband feels like these parents are setting me up to fail. I tried to justify it that they are new parents, but at some point, common sense and courtesy has to come into play right? Am I crazy?
Tags:sabotage, supply fee
Up