Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I Never Thought I Would Say This, But.........
crazydaycarelady 12:53 PM 09-03-2014
..........I'm missing the SA kids!!

Now that the SA are back in school I am left with a 3yo and five kids right around 2yo, plus 2 babies. We are all missing the organized play, games and activities that the SA thought up and put together. Plus the SA picked up the toys! These kids just walk around getting side-tracked unless I constantly remind them that we are picking up.

DaisyMamma 01:01 PM 09-03-2014
Wow good for you! You must have had a good bunch of SA.
I had only 3. All girls. And I'm glad school is back in session.
BumbleBee 01:07 PM 09-03-2014
I have 3 you can have. . .
nannyde 01:20 PM 09-03-2014
You crazy girl.
crazydaycarelady 03:18 PM 09-03-2014
I feel like now that the big kids are gone the little ones are fighting it out like a pack o rabid dogs to see who the alpha is going to be!
midaycare 03:38 PM 09-03-2014
Originally Posted by crazydaycarelady:
I feel like now that the big kids are gone the little ones are fighting it out like a pack o rabid dogs to see who the alpha is going to be!
Hahahaha! Pack of rabid dogs ....
Unregistered 11:55 AM 09-06-2014
When they find one, I keep the alpha under my thumb. I've notice the "leader" tends to lose their flock when they realize there will be consequences for not following rules. While the leader won't be a model child afterwards, it usually cuts the outrageous behavior.
KidGrind 08:19 PM 09-06-2014
Originally Posted by crazydaycarelady:
..........I'm missing the SA kids!!

Now that the SA are back in school I am left with a 3yo and five kids right around 2yo, plus 2 babies. We are all missing the organized play, games and activities that the SA thought up and put together. Plus the SA picked up the toys! These kids just walk around getting side-tracked unless I constantly remind them that we are picking up.

**faints**
Reply Up