Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Remember The Disposable Diaper Thread A Week Or So Ago..
youretooloud 10:57 AM 12-15-2011
Just for grins, I sorted all our disposable diapers and compared them.

Instead of each kid having his or her own diapers, I made stacks of different brands and used one brand for everybody for a few days.

My favorites in order....

1. Kirkland
tie...
1. Target

2. Diaper.com

3. Huggies from Costco.

4. Luvs. (used to be my favorite)

5. Parents choice from Walmart

6. Pampers..... I would put Pampers lower if I could.

7. Whoever makes those pull on diapers should be shot... I don't remember the brand, but those were awful.
SilverSabre25 10:58 AM 12-15-2011
My I ask what criteria you used to rate them?

(and I think that the absolute worst diapers ever are any pull-ups without the velcro-y tabs )
youretooloud 11:03 AM 12-15-2011
Originally Posted by SilverSabre25:
My I ask what criteria you used to rate them?

(and I think that the absolute worst diapers ever are any pull-ups without the velcro-y tabs )
Comfort, and sagging. LOL I have one girl who is a very heavy wetter, she wets through almost all the diapers they make. So, she was my best test subject. The Huggies and Pampers both leaked with her, but the store brands didn't, and didn't sag to her knees.

Another girl has an ample Behind... and the store brands didn't give her a wedgie.
SilverSabre25 11:36 AM 12-15-2011
Originally Posted by youretooloud:
Comfort, and sagging. LOL I have one girl who is a very heavy wetter, she wets through almost all the diapers they make. So, she was my best test subject. The Huggies and Pampers both leaked with her, but the store brands didn't, and didn't sag to her knees.

Another girl has an ample Behind... and the store brands didn't give her a wedgie.
Thanks!
mismatchedsocks 11:43 AM 12-15-2011
Love this idea! Although I know target is my favorite so far, because no matter who wears them there is no leakage. Those dang pull up diapers, are a HUGE annoyance. I had a mom of a 1 year old bring them, they were too big so i undo the velcro and make tighter then change like a diaper anyway!! And regular pull ups are SO annoying, but i have two kids in them, as parents think they are potty training able. I have wet pants with those two from leakage more then any! After I am done with these brands of what i have hear, the parents know they have to bring other kinds!
Tags:diapers, disposable, disposable - diapers
Reply Up