Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Nervous! Interview in T-minu 36 Mins
LittleD 06:25 AM 01-24-2012
I have an interview in 36 mins for a new baby! I'm so nervous and excited, another girl! I've been full with boys for 2 yrs, and just got a girl in September! The new one is 1 yr, and I hope she's a good well adjusted baby, and the parents don't come with drama
Cat Herder 06:31 AM 01-24-2012
Good luck!!
Zoe 06:32 AM 01-24-2012
Good luck!
MissK 07:20 AM 01-24-2012
Let us know how it goes! Good luck!!
renodeb 09:11 AM 01-24-2012
Good luck! Let us know how it goes.
Debbie
LittleD 11:52 AM 01-24-2012
It went well! She wants to start tomorrow half days, then full time on Monday.
Half days starting at lunch I asked for her to come an hour earlier as the kids go for nap between 12:30-1:00, would like her to be able to play with them for a bit, get used to me etc before I try laying her down.
I asked about nap/sleep schedule and I got a lot of "ideally's" like ideally she goes down at 9 and again mid-afternoon for 1-2 hours. But sometimes she does and sometimes she doesn't So I'm going to have my work cut out for me over the next few weeks trying to get her schedule to mesh with ours.
She's is absolutely adorable, and smiled the whole time she was here though, so that is a definitely a bonus!
saved4always 11:54 AM 01-24-2012
Originally Posted by LittleD:
It went well! She wants to start tomorrow half days, then full time on Monday.
Half days starting at lunch I asked for her to come an hour earlier as the kids go for nap between 12:30-1:00, would like her to be able to play with them for a bit, get used to me etc before I try laying her down.
I asked about nap/sleep schedule and I got a lot of "ideally's" like ideally she goes down at 9 and again mid-afternoon for 1-2 hours. But sometimes she does and sometimes she doesn't So I'm going to have my work cut out for me over the next few weeks trying to get her schedule to mesh with ours.
She's is absolutely adorable, and smiled the whole time she was here though, so that is a definitely a bonus!
That is great!!! Congrats!
MissK 01:11 PM 01-24-2012
Yay! Congrats! I bet she'll settle right in once shes there full time and experiences your schedule
Tags:interview - checklist, support
Reply Up