Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Passed My Inspection With Flying Colors!
Zoe 09:21 AM 12-14-2011
My first relicensing inspection happened today. I was SOOOO nervous! I really shouldn't have been since I've been so anal this past month, but still!

No correction orders, she told me I was doing a great job, whoo hoo! Now I can finally concentrate on Christmas!!!
morgan24 09:25 AM 12-14-2011
Congrats, that is always such a huge relief.
Meeko 09:36 AM 12-14-2011
Originally Posted by Zoe:
My first relicensing inspection happened today. I was SOOOO nervous! I really shouldn't have been since I've been so anal this past month, but still!

No correction orders, she told me I was doing a great job, whoo hoo! Now I can finally concentrate on Christmas!!!
Yeah!
kendallina 09:40 AM 12-14-2011
now you can breath a sigh of relief... fantastic job!!
KBCsMommy 09:46 AM 12-14-2011
SSSSSSSSSSSSiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great job !!!!
rbmom 10:00 AM 12-14-2011
Yay! Congrats!!
mismatchedsocks 10:12 AM 12-14-2011
Congrats! Love it when they leave. I get big glass of cold water and just sit for a while.
MommieNana4 10:12 AM 12-14-2011
Congrats!!!!!
Zoe 10:13 AM 12-14-2011
Originally Posted by lilrugrats:
Congrats! Love it when they leave. I get big glass of cold water and just sit for a while.
I did a happy dance, called my DH, and told him to pick up some Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner tonight.
melskids 10:51 AM 12-14-2011
Originally Posted by lilrugrats:
Water?! I need something stronger then that after licensing leaves
LOL

Congrats!!!
Zoe 10:54 AM 12-14-2011
Originally Posted by melskids:
Water?! I need something stronger then that after licensing leaves

LOL
I wish! But my licensor is so nice and is such a realist about things. I have a litter box upstairs in the hallway and my son's room is up there as well. Since his room is included in the "daycare rooms" I wasn't sure about the litter box, so I asked her. She said "you should probably put a gate up or something, just in case" and didn't dock me for it!

And when she arrived, I was playing mouse trap with my preschooler while the infant napped. She just went through the paperwork and let me keep playing with the little guy. So nice!
Heidi 11:06 AM 12-14-2011
pretty kool!
MyAngels 11:06 AM 12-14-2011
Congratulations on a job well done! Now you just have to be prepared for the surprise inspections . Don't you just love being licensed?
Zoe 11:29 AM 12-14-2011
Originally Posted by MyAngels:
Congratulations on a job well done! Now you just have to be prepared for the surprise inspections . Don't you just love being licensed?
It technically was the surprise inspection. But she lets us know the month that she will be doing it.

I'm such a type A when it comes to cleaning and whatever I'd bet I'd be ready whenever anyway. Drives DH nuts, but that's me!
Blackcat31 11:59 AM 12-14-2011
Congrats Zoe!! Nice job!
Tags:inspection passed, positive
Reply Up