Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I Am A Mean Day Care Provider.....
Meeko 11:42 AM 03-28-2012
and a mean mom too...

http://www.babble.com/mom/work-famil...ean-moms-rule/

I love this article!!!!!!! I want to give a copy to every day care parent!!!!!!
Blackcat31 11:49 AM 03-28-2012
I am a mean mom too!
Soupyszoo 11:55 AM 03-28-2012
Me too we should have a club
WImom 11:57 AM 03-28-2012
Loving the Mean mom club!!

Yep I'm a mean provider and mom too!!
Heidi 12:11 PM 03-28-2012
Me too! Can we please start an official club?

Sometimes it's soooo lonely in mean-mom land!
mrsp'slilpeeps 12:20 PM 03-28-2012
I am a mean mom too and my kids have no problem shareing that bit of info to my DC parents.

They all look at me like, do you treat MY kids like that?

Nope, but at least my kids dont act like terds when I pick them up from a birthday party or school function.
countrymom 12:41 PM 03-28-2012
I'm a mean mom. Yesterday I took my kids to see the lorax (well 3 of them the odd went to see hunger games) I went with a dcm and her 2 children (a 3.5 yr old and 6.5 yr old) well they were bad in the movies and then at the end, we stood outside where all the games are in the movie place. Well her 6.5yr old threw himself on the floor and started wrapping himself around her leg, crying and totally embarressing us all. I turned around and reemed him out, he wouldn't even look at me. the mom on the other hand was giving me every excuse why he was behaving this way. She would rather buy them something to make them stop rather than deal with the problem.
mema 01:33 PM 03-28-2012
I am meanie too!
Breezy 01:45 PM 03-28-2012
I only have a 13 month old but I will be a mean mom! Just as my mom was a mean mom
sharlan 01:52 PM 03-28-2012
I wish I could teach my youngest daughter how to be a mean mom. But that will never happen.
MyAngels 05:25 PM 03-28-2012
Yep, I'm a Mean Mom, too!

We could be the MMoA (Mean Moms of America)
3myjob 05:14 AM 03-29-2012
I am mean also! My daughter who is almost 4 wakes up to her own alarm and gets up and ready for the day on her own, she can unload the dishwasher and probably knows where the dishes belong better than my husband Heck she has even pulled a chair up to the counter and made herself a pb&J. Her daddy taught her how a few months ago. Does she make a little mess? yes. But she did it herself!

One of my dcm's witnessed it one day and was astonished by it! Probably because her 4.5 year old at home still drinks out of a sippy cup and just a year ago stopped sitting in a high chair for meals and stopped sleeping in a crib
Zoe 07:31 AM 03-29-2012
Mean mom here! SO glad to see I'm not alone on this one! I had a friendship go sour based on our extreme differences in how we parent. I just couldn't stand seeing all the excuses she made for why her son bit my son. Or why they would have tantrums every. single. day. And then to have to listen to why she thinks her little devils were so perfect and wonderfully polite. Ha! Sorry, tangent, she just drove me nuts.
dEHmom 07:41 AM 03-29-2012
Originally Posted by mrsp'slilpeeps:
I am a mean mom too and my kids have no problem shareing that bit of info to my DC parents.

They all look at me like, do you treat MY kids like that?

Nope, but at least my kids dont act like terds when I pick them up from a birthday party or school function.

awesome!

i love the word terd
MrsB 08:10 AM 03-29-2012
Originally Posted by MyAngels:
Yep, I'm a Mean Mom, too!

We could be the MMoA (Mean Moms of America)
Me too! Me too!
Tags:article, mean teacher
Reply Up