Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Thank you!!
mamadaycare 09:24 AM 10-09-2020
I am obsessed with this site! There is such valuable information here from experience in home providers! I just started but I have already developed a back bone thanks to you guys! I decided to change my hours after reading a few threads about it. One family that was abusing my hours was able to adjust, which I figured they would. I will be losing a family with the new hours but I am happier because of it. I learned from all of you that you have to take care of yourself so you don't get burnt out. Families will either fit into your program or they won't, but don't ever adjust your program for a family. I can't say thank you enough!!!!
Gemma 09:42 AM 10-09-2020
Congrats, you started out on the right foot!

Solid policies and a backbone, is the key to success in this business! ..I too have learned from the best!
Michael 07:21 PM 10-09-2020
Thank you. We appreciate your appreciation. Our knowledge base sits on a old program but there are 10 years wealth of information that encapsulates the daycare environment of experiences.
Ariana 12:42 PM 10-11-2020
I found this site early on too and it has helped me soooo much as well!!!
Snowmom 08:24 AM 10-12-2020
Originally Posted by mamadaycare:
I am obsessed with this site! There is such valuable information here from experience in home providers! I just started but I have already developed a back bone thanks to you guys! I decided to change my hours after reading a few threads about it. One family that was abusing my hours was able to adjust, which I figured they would. I will be losing a family with the new hours but I am happier because of it. I learned from all of you that you have to take care of yourself so you don't get burnt out. Families will either fit into your program or they won't, but don't ever adjust your program for a family. I can't say thank you enough!!!!
Good for you! Strengthening that back bone is one of the hardest things to do.

The threads are still great to read even when you've read them a dozen times already! It's such a wealth of information. Thank you so much Michael for keeping the website running!
Tags:backbone, daycare.com, positive praise
Reply Up