Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Thank you
Claraskids 05:52 AM 04-21-2018
Yesterday was my last day providing childcare. I start my new job today. We are also in the process of listing our house and moving.
I just wanted to say thank you for being a source of good information, resources, and a safe place to vent (usually).
I wish everyone a great weekend! You all have one of the most important jobs out there and our children thrive because of you!
Josiegirl 08:41 AM 04-21-2018
Good luck with all your changes!! And don't feel you need to disappear from the forums! I don't know about everyone else but I'm always in need of wisdom and support from past, present and future providers.
CityGarden 10:19 AM 04-21-2018
Best of luck on your new endeavors!!!!
e.j. 03:30 PM 04-22-2018
Good luck in your new job and with the move.
Snowmom 04:08 PM 04-22-2018
Congrats & good luck.

What area in MN are you in?

We have a little under 6 weeks before our closing & still haven't found a new place.
The market out here is craaaazy competitive.
Claraskids 06:14 AM 04-23-2018
Snowmom,
We are about an hour north of the Twin Cities off of 35 in the town of North Branch. In my neighborhood alone, there have been 15 houses for sale in the last three months. They all sold in less than a month! We're hoping ours goes as quickly.
We are not publicly listing till June 1st, but our realtor has permission to do early showings if she finds a good prospective buyer.
Good luck in your house search!
Snowmom 06:59 AM 04-23-2018
Originally Posted by Claraskids:
Snowmom,
We are about an hour north of the Twin Cities off of 35 in the town of North Branch. In my neighborhood alone, there have been 15 houses for sale in the last three months. They all sold in less than a month! We're hoping ours goes as quickly.
We are not publicly listing till June 1st, but our realtor has permission to do early showings if she finds a good prospective buyer.
Good luck in your house search!
I know North Branch well! I have family there.
My uncle passed away last year and I was so tempted to buy his house there which had about 5-8 acres of absolutely beautiful land.

I'm in the south suburbs of Minneapolis. Houses sell before hitting the market ALL the time here. We did get lucky last night and got an accepted offer on a house that backs up to a small river. Not exactly ideal for daycare but so peaceful!

Good luck on your move. I'm sure it will go fast!
Tags:thank you
Reply Up