Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Curriculum>Anyone Try PreschoolFirst??
Sprouts 07:31 PM 09-21-2011
I came across this program called preschoolfirst and was thinking about trying it but wanted to know of anyone's reviews...
Michael 08:14 PM 09-21-2011
Here is some information from the site: http://preschoolfirst.com/

PreschoolFirst is a research-based, formative assessment resource combined with a curriculum framework of over 3,300 learning experiences that can enrich any early childhood program. PreschoolFirst’s online system connects developmental assessment to curriculum goals for infants, toddlers, and preschoolers. Your staff can easily create meaningful progress reports that document developmental outcomes. Online standards integrate with activities, helping children meet desired results.

PreschoolFirst was created by The Source for Learning Inc., a non-profit with a 30-year history of involvement with children.
WImom 12:59 PM 09-22-2011
Never heard of it but since I only care for preschool age I signed up for the trial. I guess once I'm able to log in I can post better what I think of it.
beachgrl 01:35 PM 09-22-2011
I would be interested to know more about it as well
Springdaze 01:41 PM 09-22-2011
i used it and it was cool. you can put in the level of all your kids and it gives you lesson plans. I didnt really use it much because I am not disciplined on making sure I prepare everyday and kinda forgot I had it.
Tags:curriculum, preschoolfirst, software
Reply Up