Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Curriculum>Preschool Curriculum Kits
Unregistered 05:27 PM 03-06-2014
Do any of you purchase monthly preschool curriculum kits for your daycare? If so what ones and why do you like them or dislike them. Im looking for one that includes the supplies for the activities. I have 2 toddlers and a preschooler. Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance
Blackcat31 06:15 AM 03-07-2014
More threads about boxed or purchased curriculums

https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.php?tag=funshine

https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.p...her+goose+time

https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.p...ble+curriculum
butterfly 07:49 AM 03-07-2014
I used Mother Goose Time for a year and then have reused that curriculum on a 3 or 4 year rotation. I liked it. My current kids are a little too advanced for it right now. So I've been making my own recently to keep them engaged.

I've ordered just one month of funshine. It was similar to MGT, but didn't seem to offer as much and I would still be planning extra activities. I think it may have been a great program for just a couple days a week.

MGT had activites for every day of the week and I tended to add to it too.

Those are the only 2 prepackaged curriculums I have used.
mema 08:31 AM 03-07-2014
I used Carol's Affordable Curriculum my first year. It included everything except glue, crayons, scissors, etc. It was pretty cheap and easy to use. I then switched to Funshine. It cost more, but had more to offer than Carol's. Now I use a mix of Funshine and my own (yay for pinterest!). The box stuff is a lot of cookie cutter. I try to avoid that, but I do like to use it for direction following. I laminated all the games, cards, colors, letters, etc from Funshine so I could reuse them over and over. It's also nice to get the ideas and expand from there.
Unregistered 09:01 AM 03-07-2014
Thank you thank you thank you!!!! You all have been a great help. Im going to check out funshine.
Blackcat31 09:04 AM 03-07-2014
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Thank you thank you thank you!!!! You all have been a great help. Im going to check out funshine.
Please consider registering for the forum.

Many providers share comments, tips, tricks and help in regards to curriculum that can be very helpful to others.

We also have several sections of the forum that have valuable content that are accessible to registered members only.
Unregistered 09:29 AM 03-07-2014
I created one this morning. Thank you so very much your links were very helpful.
Jacobadom8 12:22 AM 04-01-2015
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Do any of you purchase monthly preschool curriculum kits for your daycare? If so what ones and why do you like them or dislike them. Im looking for one that includes the supplies for the activities. I have 2 toddlers and a preschooler. Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance
I have purchased it from Montclare Children's School and I like it.
Tags:curriculum, curriculum -kits
Reply Up