Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Worst Time For Poop..
MsMe 06:26 AM 10-27-2011
Many of my DCKs have a poop schedual. They 'go' at about the same time everyday for a few months.

I have one little who right now is 'going' every morning right in the middle of drop offs!! UGH, I am all for doing what you gotta do...but now the house smells really bad right when ALL of my families are coming and going

yuck! I hope this sched doesn't last too long
2ndFamilyDC 06:35 AM 10-27-2011
Oh I know exactly what your saying. Has happened here too many times to count.

And older kids will most definitely say something about it too. "ewwww something stinks in here".

Of course all the parents know what the smell is and afterall it is a daycare.
MsMe 06:58 AM 10-27-2011
oh ya this is for sure not the first time it has happened.....but it is still makes me embarrassed when the whole house smells like a horse barn
laundrymom 07:29 AM 10-27-2011
I just tell them, welcome to poop central,
dave4him 07:40 AM 10-27-2011
is there a good time to poop?
MsMe 08:08 AM 10-27-2011
not really
MamaBear 08:29 PM 10-27-2011
The worst "poop timing" ever for me was once when I was waiting for this couple to come tour my daycare (when I used to do my tours during daycare hours) and the ONE daycare boy that was here decided to make a huge WORST smelling poop EVER right when they couple arrived! My house smelled awful! I had to interrupt the tour to change him but the smell just lingered the entire time. It was awful. Needless to say - I never heard from that family again!
Meyou 02:32 PM 10-28-2011
I had one that pooped exactly 45 minutes into naptime every day for 2 YEARS. EVERY DAY!!!! It drove me bananas.
Unregistered 02:54 PM 10-28-2011
Originally Posted by MsMe:
Many of my DCKs have a poop schedual. They 'go' at about the same time everyday for a few months.

I have one little who right now is 'going' every morning right in the middle of drop offs!! UGH, I am all for doing what you gotta do...but now the house smells really bad right when ALL of my families are coming and going

yuck! I hope this sched doesn't last too long
my DCB ALWAYS poops when he is asleep right in the middle of nap time it makes the whole room stink.
Abigail 05:36 PM 10-28-2011
Does anyone use a specific type of air freshner or anything that always makes the house smell better for those poops? My changing table is in the main daycare room and I wonder how bad it will start to smell.
dave4him 05:51 PM 10-28-2011
speaking of poop......

yeah didnt see that sentence coming either...

when my oldest was training she was at her grandma's, she kept telling her she needed to go and grandma wasnt listening. So... she went under the dining room table. Which is also where the dogs tend to go.... anyway it was funny cause grandma should have known better and she knew so too.
Sprouts 09:17 PM 10-30-2011
Originally Posted by Abigail:
Does anyone use a specific type of air freshner or anything that always makes the house smell better for those poops? My changing table is in the main daycare room and I wonder how bad it will start to smell.
I use the glade plug in, laundry scent, it smells really good. I also wrap up the poop diaper as fast as i can and put it in both of the disposable gloves before i dump it in the diaper pale, so i DONT keep getting a wiff...
Tags:poop
Reply Up