Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Oh Where Have All Our Sippies Gone...?
SilverSabre25 05:01 AM 02-22-2011
This is the weirdest thing. I use the Take n Toss sippy cups as cups for everyone and they always get washed in the dishwasher at the end of the day and put right back in the cupboard. I almost never have to throw them away...so where on EARTH have they all gone? All of a sudden this week I'm missing about half or two-thirds of our supply! I cannot for the LIFE of me figure out where they could be since cups never leave the kitchen, DH knows nothing about it...it's like we have some cup-stealing elf!

I really don't want to have to go out and buy more tonight but I barely have enough cups to get through the day...
angelpayne24 05:12 AM 02-22-2011
sounds like a cup-stealing elf to me
Lianne 05:15 AM 02-22-2011
They have been sucked into the same black hole that eats socks and spoons. A black hole exists in most homes although what it eats can vary some times.
SunflowerMama 05:17 AM 02-22-2011
I found about 1/2 of mine the other day out in the sandbox . Husband swears he didn't give the kids cups to play with in there and I can't remember giving them to them. Who knows.
BentleysBands 05:22 AM 02-22-2011
LOL......I miss spoons all the time cuz my own DS steals them to dig outside. Also butter knives.....not shape fyi. ...for when he plays playdough. LOL

We call it the green monster lol
Little People 05:54 AM 02-22-2011
1.) Could DH have unloaded the dishwasher and put them in another spot?
2.) Check toy box
3.) Check children's rooms
countrymom 06:05 AM 02-22-2011
yes, my dh puts my stuff everywhere, even thou I have a spinning rack on my counter that holds all my daycare cups and small bowl. I also find things in the sand box, the biggest are the big spoons. Apparently they are the best to shovel with.
Tags:sippy cup
Reply Up