Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Wait Lists?
Unregistered 06:41 AM 12-17-2018
Does anyone have a wait list for their in home childcare? If so, how does it work? I have never had one. Whenever I have had an opening, I do interviews and then fill the opening with the family that I think will be the best fit.
storybookending 07:00 AM 12-17-2018
If a parents calls inquiring about care but I am full I just jot down some basic info. Name of child, birthday, hours of care needed etc and I say I will call them if anything changes. I don’t waste my time doing any kind of interviews or tours if I don’t have the space. If an opening we’re to come up I would first consult the list and if I found someone on there that I feel would be a good fit for the current needs of my group I would give them a call. There is no order to the list, I go by best fit over order. That being said I only keep about 6 and my openings are rare.
Blackcat31 01:35 PM 12-17-2018
I have a wait list and use my website for those families wishing to utilize it. I have a short explanation and FAQ's section on the same page that explains to parents how my wait list works.

If you register with the forum, I can share that with you via Private Message.

*Private messaging features are available only to registered users.
LittleExplorers 08:35 AM 12-18-2018
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
I have a wait list and use my website for those families wishing to utilize it. I have a short explanation and FAQ's section on the same page that explains to parents how my wait list works.

If you register with the forum, I can share that with you via Private Message.

*Private messaging features are available only to registered users.
Would you mind sharing with me as well?
Tags:waiting list, waiting list form, waiting list interviews
Reply Up