Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>blah blah blah Another Day Another Question
handemom 09:08 AM 08-05-2010
So I am at the end of our trial run for the two children i watch. there have be issues, but nothing so far that I can't handle.

With that being said. I am looking for feedback. I am writting an additional paper for my parents to sign, talking about some of the changes that need to take place.

First of all they come in in the morning 10-15 minutes before they should and they stay for about 20 minutes every morning. I have only these two children and my own two young school aged kids.

I mentioned that I would appreciate them using inside voices, because my two are still sleeping. there are no doors on their rooms. These parents and children are so loud that both my children are waking up cranky. We had a family discussion about it and that was their only complaint. School will be starting soon and I would love for my kiddos to be well rested and happy for the day to come. my oldest does alot in school and is a straight a student.
I don't want that effected.

I don't know how to say without being an A** that I would like for them to be quiter in the am, and keep drop off shorter.

I can't tell you how many times the mom has left the house gotten in her vehicle and waited on the husband because he has to say i love you and goodbye 5 times each to both kids. twice this week alone, he has come back into the house!!!! He is so protective and has seperation issues.

it's been two months and I figured he would be better by now.

Second delima is........transportation. he just won't let me leave the house ever with these children. Unless it's to school and back.

I do have things that I need to do once in awile. I mentioned a field trip recently for good bahavior. he told me to make it after they got out of work so we could all go?!?!?!

anyways, how would you word that out? So it doesn't seem completly bit**y?

thanks ladies (and gents) all your suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Tags:contracts, drop off, transportation
Up