Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Carson-Dellosa Sales!!!
Abigail 08:13 PM 08-19-2011
I'm so excited. Carson-Dellosa is having some clearance up to 75% listing prices. They also have all orders of $50 or more for FREE SHIPPING. So I went through ALL of their clearance items and only put the highest savings items on my list. I had a plan to purchase only what was on my list which came to $50.10! I saved $10.95 in shipping charges and nearly $150 since everything I had was 75% (some items are only 50% off). I can't wait to see it all next week when it comes in the mail!

http://www.carsondellosa.com/cd2/def...ance-_-Aug2011

**I wish I would have ordered sooner because some of the items I wanted were out of stock. I believe this sale only goes through August. I hope you can find all the great deals I did, so excited!
Meeko 01:48 AM 08-20-2011
Originally Posted by Abigail:
I'm so excited. Carson-Dellosa is having some clearance up to 75% listing prices. They also have all orders of $50 or more for FREE SHIPPING. So I went through ALL of their clearance items and only put the highest savings items on my list. I had a plan to purchase only what was on my list which came to $50.10! I saved $10.95 in shipping charges and nearly $150 since everything I had was 75% (some items are only 50% off). I can't wait to see it all next week when it comes in the mail!

http://www.carsondellosa.com/cd2/def...ance-_-Aug2011

**I wish I would have ordered sooner because some of the items I wanted were out of stock. I believe this sale only goes through August. I hope you can find all the great deals I did, so excited!
I love their stuff! I have a lot of their wall posters etc. I laminated it all and it's lasted for years.
Abigail 07:16 PM 08-20-2011
I'm going to bring it to our local teaching store and laminate all of it too! I love their realistic children's pictures. I don't like looking at cartoons and images all day on the walls, I enjoy realistic aspects of things as well and they had some on clearance. Super Happy about that!
Tags:bulletin board, carson-dellosa, pictures, preschool, room decor, teaching, wall decor
Reply Up