Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare and Taxes>KidKare Ownership
Blackcat31 02:27 PM 11-02-2017
Curious but saw this comment on-line and am wondering if there is any truth to it......

"Minute Menu is Tom Copeland's company. They were bought out and transitioned to KidKare. This is his program. He gets royalties off of it."

Not that it makes any difference to me who owns it or who developed it, I just want the issues fixed but I read the above and am now curious...
MarinaVanessa 02:48 PM 11-02-2017
Interesting. I have no clue but still very interesting. I don't care who it belongs to. I just want it to work
Cat Herder 04:27 PM 11-02-2017
"September 18, 2017" "Texas Education Commissioner Mike Morath"..."He had led Minute Menu Systems, a software company that helped streamline a federal child nutrition program" http://www.houstonchronicle.com/news...y-12207515.php

April 11, 2017 "Alpine Investors has made an undisclosed investment in Minute Menu Systems. Based in Richardson, Texas, Minute Menu is a provider of child and adult care food program management software." “I am incredibly excited to join Minute Menu Systems, and look forward to working closely with Natalie and her team to help grow the business,” said newly appointed Chief Executive Officer, Matt Wilson. "Minute Menu also offers KidKare, an affordable SaaS-based childcare management solution that is specifically designed for family childcare providers." :more than 6,000 childcare centers using Minute Menu CX" https://www.pehub.com/2017/04/alpine...-minute-menu/#
TomCopeland 08:45 AM 11-05-2017
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Curious but saw this comment on-line and am wondering if there is any truth to it......

"Minute Menu is Tom Copeland's company. They were bought out and transitioned to KidKare. This is his program. He gets royalties off of it."

Not that it makes any difference to me who owns it or who developed it, I just want the issues fixed but I read the above and am now curious...
Nope. I don't own Minute Menu. I don't owe it under their new name of KidKare. I don't get any royalties from them. They have hired me to do some webinars for them. I have a Child Care Business Partnership where I offer special assistance to help providers use the accounting section. Providers who join this Partnership pay me directly and there is no financial coordination between me and KidKare about this.

You can't believe everything you read on the Internet!
Blackcat31 12:31 PM 11-06-2017
Originally Posted by TomCopeland:
Nope. I don't own Minute Menu. I don't owe it under their new name of KidKare. I don't get any royalties from them. They have hired me to do some webinars for them. I have a Child Care Business Partnership where I offer special assistance to help providers use the accounting section. Providers who join this Partnership pay me directly and there is no financial coordination between me and KidKare about this.

Thanks for clearing that up Tom!

You are right, you definitely can't believe anything you read on the internet.
AmyKidsCo 01:09 PM 11-06-2017
Originally Posted by TomCopeland:

But I thought everything on the internet was true!
Tags:kidkare, minute menu, tom copeland
Reply Up