Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I did it!
lovemydaycare0912 06:19 AM 02-26-2016
I told dcm today hours would be based on hers alone. 8-430pm. Dcd can still pick up as we would never keep him from picking up his child, BUT it has to be by 430pm. She tried to ask if she could speak to him firsr, but I said no, this has to be signed now because it is our only option to move forward.

Now to deal with dcd's wrath. Hopefully because my dh is here, he won't get crazy.

Thanks for your advice on my previous post. I feel much better and safer.
Blackcat31 06:21 AM 02-26-2016
Originally Posted by lovemydaycare0912:
I told dcm today hours would be based on hers alone. 8-430pm. Dcd can still pick up as we would never keep him from picking up his child, BUT it has to be by 430pm. She tried to ask if she could speak to him firsr, but I said no, this has to be signed now because it is our only option to move forward.

Now to deal with dcd's wrath. Hopefully because my dh is here, he won't get crazy.

Thanks for your advice on my previous post. I feel much better and safer.
IF dad has issues with this, tell him it has nothing to do with you and him and has ONLY to do with him and HIS ex.

They need to figure out how to co-parent without having to involve others. It's that simple
AnneCordelia 06:23 AM 02-26-2016
Good for you!
Just tell him it is a business decision and not personal, or up for discussion. Big smile. :-)
lovemydaycare0912 06:47 AM 02-26-2016
Thanks and yes. I didnt mention in previous post I leaned more towards this decision because I didn't like how he spoke to me. Like trying to intimidate me. But he couldnt even look at my dh in the eyes and was so respectful.

I will definitely have dh let him know it is not up for discussion! Happy Friday!
Thriftylady 06:58 AM 02-26-2016
So glad you did this. These things are always so hard I know. I really struggle with things like this myself.
lovemydaycare0912 07:06 AM 02-26-2016
Originally Posted by Thriftylady:
So glad you did this. These things are always so hard I know. I really struggle with things like this myself.
Thank you! I do too but with all your help I learned I have to keep myself happy first. It's easier for me because dh is always here supporting me.

I tip my hat off to all you who do it solo.
MunchkinWrangler 08:42 AM 02-26-2016
Good for you!

If DCD does get weird show him the door and shut the door. Period. No one has any right to be rude to you or testy in your home. It is THEIR problem with co parenting not yours.
lovemydaycare0912 09:27 AM 02-26-2016
Originally Posted by MunchkinWrangler:
Good for you!

If DCD does get weird show him the door and shut the door. Period. No one has any right to be rude to you or testy in your home. It is THEIR problem with co parenting not yours.
Exactly. They will figure it out. It is not my fault they broke up. All I say is its not up for negotiation. He gon learn today! Haha anyone know kevin hart?
Play Care 10:09 AM 02-26-2016
Originally Posted by lovemydaycare0912:
Exactly. They will figure it out. It is not my fault they broke up. All I say is its not up for negotiation. He gon learn today! Haha anyone know kevin hart?
OMG, everytime I have to buckle down on my kiddos, that pops into my head! they gonna learn! They gonna learn today!
lovemydaycare0912 11:06 AM 02-26-2016
Originally Posted by Play Care:
OMG, everytime I have to buckle down on my kiddos, that pops into my head! they gonna learn! They gonna learn today!
Haha okay at least I'm not alone!!!
DaveA 11:08 AM 02-26-2016
Great! Never feel bad about doing what's best for you and your family.
Tags:sign out, sign out issues
Reply Up