Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>Why Hello All!
DCMama 02:20 PM 08-06-2012
Hi There, I am not only new in this forum but am new to the child care business. I have worked at a child care setting before however, I am still new to the business side. Therefore, I am looking forward to learning from some of you expert in here so I can avoid simple mistakes as much as possible. I am so excited to be apart of this forum, this is truly a good outlet for new comers like myself!

Sincerely,
DCmama
Blackcat31 02:23 PM 08-06-2012
Welcome to the forum!

Your status has been upgraded so you can post freely now
MommieNana4 04:45 PM 08-06-2012
Welcome!!!
Unregistered 04:29 PM 08-07-2012
Thank you for making me feel welcome. Since i'm new here i was wondering if someone can decode the language used in here for me. What are the initials stand for such as dcm,dcd,dcb,sh, and etc... . Is it for daycare mom, dad, baby, kid, child or something?
Just wondering...
Michael 11:58 PM 08-07-2012
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Thank you for making me feel welcome. Since i'm new here i was wondering if someone can decode the language used in here for me. What are the initials stand for such as dcm,dcd,dcb,sh, and etc... . Is it for daycare mom, dad, baby, kid, child or something?
Just wondering...
Please log in.

Daycare.com Forum Acronyms - Legend
https://www.daycare.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31167
glendapearce 01:03 PM 04-28-2015
I's new to the forum process and I am looking forward to learning more from you.
Thriftylady 03:23 PM 04-28-2015
Welcome to the fourms. I had a home daycare before, but I have learned so much about the business end and how to deal with parents here. Sometimes the ladies are just a good sounding board.
Reply Up