Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Belated Happy Birthday BC!!!!!
Josiegirl 03:21 PM 11-01-2017
The day sneaked right by yesterday. I knew last week your birthday was yesterday but must be the extra sugar went to my brain cells and spaced right out about it on the actual day.
I hope it was a good day for you and you were treated well!!

Happy Birthday+ 1 day!!!

e.j. 06:29 PM 11-01-2017
Happy belated birthday, Blackcat.
jenboo 06:41 PM 11-01-2017
happy birthday yesterday!!!
AmyKidsCo 08:13 PM 11-01-2017
Happy Belated Birthday!
Mike 09:24 PM 11-01-2017
Hope you had a good one and the kids brought you some joy.
DaveA 03:25 AM 11-02-2017
Happy Belated Birthday!
amberrose3dg 03:56 AM 11-02-2017
Happy Birthday. Eat lots of cake for us.
midaycare 05:20 AM 11-02-2017
Happy Birthday!!! Many blessings to you this year!
lovemykidstoo 05:30 AM 11-02-2017
Happy happy birthday! Hope it was wonderful!
Blackcat31 07:48 AM 11-02-2017
Thanks ladies and gents!
It was a good day!
I stayed open this year but it was all good!
My DC families were all respectful of the fact that Halloween was a Tuesday and everyone had to work or go to school the next day so none of my kids had traditional candy hangovers and loss of sanity due to staying up too late! *whew* I admit I was a bit worried.

DH usually makes me a carrot cake with cream cheese frosting (my fav!!) but since neither of us eat anything like that too often any more he skipped making a whole cake but did buy me a single piece of store made carrot cake and it was good!! It was soooo good that I had to spend an extra 20 minutes on the treadmill.

Over-all it was a great day! This summer and into Fall has been a tough one this year (with both in-laws passing away etc) but the end of Fall and winter are looking up and things are becoming much less stressful so I am definitely looking forward to a good year!

Thank you all for the birthday wishes!
Thank you Josiegirl
Mom2Two 10:18 AM 11-02-2017
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
a carrot cake with cream cheese frosting (my fav!!) but since neither of us eat anything like that too often any more he skipped making a whole cake but did buy me a single piece of store made carrot cake and it was good!! It was soooo good that I had to spend an extra 20 minutes on the treadmill.
Sounds like my sadly low-calorie life too. I didn't mention "cake" on my birthday, and no one showed up with one, thank goodness. My self-restraint isn't that good with sugar. DH did bring some other treats home...but a whole cake would have caused me some trouble.

And happy "spooky" birthday!
flying_babyb 08:54 AM 11-04-2017
Happy birthday! Your a wonderful asset to this board. I love posting for advice on here, cause im guaranteed that you will help! Have a great weekend
Max 02:19 PM 11-04-2017
Happy birthday!!!!
Tags:birthday - forum member
Reply Up