Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Marketing Materials
butterfly 11:01 AM 10-31-2014
Has anyone had any high quality marketing materials made? Things like diaper bags with your logo/info on them?

Do you have any suggestions? Which items to have made? Where to get them from?

Thank you!
missy 01:46 PM 11-06-2014
Vistaprint is my go - to place for any marketing materials. I do mainly fliers/postcards/signs with them and the prices are unbeatable!! And, you get promo's in your email for future orders. For example, I ordered 1,000 postcards (which look gorgeous and very high quality btw) for about $80 with a promo....then a week later got a 40% promo so ordered 1,000 more for $60. I disseminate them as fliers and people think I spent tons of money on them:-)

Not sure if vistaprint will help with what you're looking for but worth a look. And promo codes are available with every order, just Google the. I use the promo "firstorder" every time for a 20% when I don't have a better one in my inbox.
midaycare 02:25 PM 11-06-2014
I second vista print. I use them for my signs and business cards. Everyone says my stuff looks really professional. I also paid to have a logo designed for me. It only cost about $80 and again, everyone acts like I really have my stuff together.
butterfly 08:27 AM 11-07-2014
Thank you for the replies!! I was considering having some things made before Christmas to hand out to the staff at the schools. (since I do school year only daycare)

I'm still on the fence about it, but I appreciate a starting point. Thank you for taking the time to respond.
Reply Up