Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Happy Day!!
wahmof3 10:01 AM 02-21-2012
So I found out today that 1 of my dcf summer schedule will coordinate with my summer!!!

I'm so excited! I have mostly teachers kids & am slowly learning how difficult enrolling all teachers kids can be. Honestly I have been trying to build my program so that I have all teachers kids, so when school is out my attention can be on my own kiddos. Well its all good until summer rolls around & I don't charge for summer. I decided not to charge a summer holding fee because I can usually replace teachers kids with a SA for summer. BUT I would rather have a house full of infants over a SA any day!

Well the news of the DCM who is a student means I will be able to take Thursdays & Fridays off this summer & not be financially strapped!!! Woo-Hoo

Oh and NOT have to take any SA kids!!!!!!!!
lil angels 10:05 AM 02-21-2012
Lucky I have tried to fill with teachers kids then I have a spot open and I finally get a call and I fill it if I can and don't wait for that next call from a teacher, impatient I guess but always trying to stay close to full does not help either. Happy for you.
Reply Up