Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Ad in Newspaper
TwinMama 01:28 PM 11-18-2014
I was going to put an ad in our local shopping news. Would you put an email address down or just a telephone number. We have a specific email and phone number for the daycare.

I'm so paranoid about giving out our information to people because I want to do the safest thing.

What do you put in there?
caregiver 01:33 PM 11-18-2014
I only give my email address. I am very cautious about giving out to much info before I know what they are looking for and if they are serious about my daycare.
midaycare 06:27 PM 11-18-2014
I give out both, but I'm in a smaller-ish area. Not rural by any means, but not huge either. Crime is fairly low here. I don't care too much if people have my number. I never answer anyway unless I recognize the number. That's what voicemail is for
DaveA 03:43 AM 11-19-2014
I give out my phone number in my ads, but I'm in a pretty small area. If you're nervous about giving out your phone number in an ad you could get a cheap prepaid cell and list that number to screen calls.
Cradle2crayons 04:54 AM 11-19-2014
Originally Posted by DaveArmour:
I give out my phone number in my ads, but I'm in a pretty small area. If you're nervous about giving out your phone number in an ad you could get a cheap prepaid cell and list that number to screen calls.
And use another address when you activate it!
finsup 07:55 AM 11-19-2014
I just use email. I'm not a big phone person to begin with and typically people like to call in the busiest part of my day lol. Email, I can get a feel about them through the text, google their name and THEN decide if I want to actually talk to them.
Reply Up