Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Games for 2s?
flying_babyb 04:34 PM 02-03-2021
oK i got out the memory game. My kids loved it and are now begging to play. I would like to find some other board type games we can play. Whats out there that kids enjoy but is simple enough for 2-3s
Springvalley 04:45 PM 02-03-2021
Happy hungry hoop or the fishing game with the pole
flying_babyb 06:12 PM 02-03-2021
I didnt even think of hungry hippo!
Valerie928 03:40 AM 02-04-2021
I have a simple bingo game I got from Walmart. My daycare kiddos enjoy playing it👍
284878 10:31 AM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by flying_babyb:
I didn't even think of hungry hippo!
Hungry hippos have small balls, I would not use it for 2's.

I like Elefun. It is an elephant that shoots our butterfly and they can catch them.

Candyland may work although some 2's may not be able to match the color as well.
flying_babyb 04:27 PM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by 284878:
Hungry hippos have small balls, I would not use it for 2's.

I like Elefun. It is an elephant that shoots our butterfly and they can catch them.

Candyland may work although some 2's may not be able to match the color as well.
See thats the perk of candyland! It can help teach the colors. the kids are only alowed to play games WITH me so, im not too worried
284878 10:31 PM 02-06-2021
Originally Posted by flying_babyb:
See thats the perk of candyland! It can help teach the colors. the kids are only alowed to play games WITH me so, im not too worried

In that case here are some more ideas.

Some of these are old and may not be around

Hi ho cherry o
Chutes and ladders
Don't break the ice
Ants in the pants
Don't spill the beans
Cheeky monkey (noisy)
Toss across
Barrel of monkeys
Yeti in my spaghetti
Honey bee tree
Whack mole (noisy)
Lucky duck (noisy) this one you could make. The goal is to get all the ducks with your shape/color.
coloradoprovider 03:55 PM 02-08-2021
I like games by "Peaceable Kingdom" because they are cooperative. You can search for their games and find some that are for 2 year olds. I play the older kid games and the 2 year old gets to use the spinner, help count, etc. I don't do many competitive games for preschoolers.
flying_babyb 05:09 PM 02-09-2021
thanks!! i feel like alot of the games we have are competive (Im alwalys the one to lose but still)
Tags:games, games - two year old, two year old
Reply Up