Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>You Either Laugh or You Cry...
newtodaycare22 09:20 AM 10-04-2010
Some of my kids use the smaller, soft toliet seat. Others don't, so we hang it by the toliet and the kids take it off as they'd like (they are preschoolers and generally don't need help in the bathroom).

I'm cleaning up from lunch while my girl is getting her nap mat out, and I hear my boy say "I have something stuck on my head". I just laughed and said "you are going to the bathroom, how is something on your head?"

I come around the corner and here is what I see: A 3 year old boy, pants at his ankles, with the small toliet seat completely stuck on his head.

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. He thought it was hilarious and I tried not to panic as it took a good 5 minutes to get it off. I was about to break out the butter (full house...anyone remember that episode?)
SilverSabre25 09:22 AM 10-04-2010
Niiiice....that will be a fun conversation with the parents this afternoon! Ya gotta love the "creative" things these kids come up with!
Unregistered 09:43 AM 10-04-2010
That is too cute! I think it's times like those that put a smile on your face for the rest of the day!
countrymom 11:21 AM 10-04-2010
now that is so funny!
kitkat 12:23 PM 10-04-2010
That's hilarious and gross at the same time! So glad I haven't had that happen. I don't think I'd be able to stop laughing
newtodaycare22 12:51 PM 10-04-2010
I took all of my self control not to laugh. I didn't want him to think it was funny and do it again because he's a jokester..but oh goodness.
Childminder 01:31 PM 10-04-2010
Did you take a photo?video?
WImom 02:42 PM 10-04-2010
That is too funny (a little gross). Glad you got it off and didn't have to use butter.
newtodaycare22 04:39 PM 10-04-2010
I thought about taking a picture but I thought people would tell me I'm a horrible person for taking the time to do that while he had a toliet seat stuck on him
TGT09 04:57 PM 10-04-2010
Originally Posted by newtodaycare22:
I thought about taking a picture but I thought people would tell me I'm a horrible person for taking the time to do that while he had a toliet seat stuck on him
Yeah, I am THAT person! LOL
SilverSabre25 06:38 PM 10-04-2010
Originally Posted by newtodaycare22:
I wouldn't say anything like that! As long as he wasn't in pain/crying, I totally would have (if the camera was close at hand). Some things are too good NOT to be immortalized forever!
DCMom 04:55 AM 10-05-2010
Originally Posted by SilverSabre25:
I wouldn't say anything like that! As long as he wasn't in pain/crying, I totally would have (if the camera was close at hand). Some things are too good NOT to be immortalized forever!
LOL, same here ~ those are the BEST ones in the photo collage on their last day!
Tags:funny
Reply Up